Daddy and son

There is an app called Solverdaddies I really is not good but every so often it profit response.

Yesterday I got a response from a couple One a 65 year old Daddie and his 33 year old son.

it was a dull rainy day and they were bored Would I like to come over I had nothing to do so I said sure 

They had a nice two bedroom apartment The daddy fixed some drinks and we were just hanging out talking The Daddie started to rub my leg and feel my ass. He whispered he would like to see my ass. I pulled down my pants and underwear and started to rim me. Then I felt his dick around my hole All of a sudden he went in me. He was about 6” thick  .He fucked me hard for about 10 min till he said he was going to cum He shot a huge load up my ass

All this time the son was just playing with his dick. After the Daddie came the son went over and shoved his bare dick in me He came deep in me 

We rested for a while and then they both said they wanted a cum dump for the afternoon 

The each pumped two more loads in my ass. They said thanks and maybe if the mood hit them they would contact me . 

• Like 4
  • Piggy 2

13 minutes ago, Bottom Jim said:

There is an app called Solverdaddies I really is not good but every so often it profit response.

Yesterday I got a response from a couple One a 65 year old Daddie and his 33 year old son.

[...]

The each pumped two more loads in my ass. They said thanks and maybe if the mood hit them they would contact me . 

This is a staggeringly atypical outcome.

In general, the people who I've engaged with from silverdaddies have been the least mature, reliable, and mentally stable of all the apps. Yes, even Sniffies is better. YMMV

I ceased my subscription a few years ago and only log in to respond to messages I receive.