Nice 15 minute glory hole fuck

Hole4u

So I haven’t had much desire this year for any type of sex yesterday on Long Island was so nice I headed to the  video store by me that has a theater and booths. It was pretty quiet so I was in the theater alone and started looking at sniffles.  It looked like a top popped in and wanted to fuck so I walked over the the booth area and found one closed door. I go onto the adjacent booth and through the glory hole I see a beautiful 8 inch dick being stroked. Immediately drop my pants and underwear and get down in my knees, motioning him to slide his member through the hole. He does and I start to blow him for a few minutes. He’s was nice and thick too. Not quite a beer can but still had a real nice girth. 

as I’m blowing him I take a bit hit of poppers and lube him up with my spit. I then spun around and backed up  onto his cock. He knew right away what was going on and grabbed the base of his cock and helped push it in. I took a minute or more to get all the way in but he did and just left it there for a while. Then he stated to slowly pump me, and went up to a regular thrusting speed. I positioned myself to take his thrusts fully, took a big hit of poppers and reached back and spread my ass wide. He took the cue and buried his cock in my ass and for the next 15 minutes he just thrusted away until he got all tense and not move for a minute. Then he pulled out. I stayed in position for a bit but I reached down and felt a his huge creamy load.  Since he was done I pulled up my clothes, got dressed and walked into a different booth without any holes.  I closed the door, stripped down and reached back and let some of the load drop into my hand so I could eat it. Tasted great. Then I took out the plug I had in my pocket and plugged my ass and jerked off for a while.  Then went home.

At home, I kept the plug in for the rest of the evening until I went to bed. I wanted to absorb every drop I could. 

It’s moments like this that make me so thankful that I’m gay with no inhibitions  

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

Love it when a huge guy takes his time. The rhythm is hot, the thump thump thump of the thrust. From a glory holes it fucken hotter. Anon and raw. Too bad another top wasn’t there to enjoy that stretched out cum filled pussy.