DP Delight

So it's the long weekend here in Melbourne in Australia and I have nothing planned. I am sure there are plenty of gay events around and the sauna is pumping, but I don't consider myself quite the standard for either. I am a stocky 50 y/o. Totally smooth all over except for below, and avg cock. But I don't stress over the cock because I am a total bottom. And a horny one at that. I stopped prep about 2 months ago. Work had been busy and nothing was happening, so I decided to give the body a break from it. I got through most of the long weekend ok, but come Monday I was getting really horny. So I decided to advertise on a couple of sites and see if I could get some cock and cum. Completely forgetting I was not taking Prep. However, I wasn't all that hopeful I was gonna get any action anyhow. Guys around here are quite picky.

Come 6pm it was getting dark and to my surprise I got a message from a blank profile wanting to do an anonymous breeding. Door unlocked, me waiting in the dark. He wanted to walk in and find me in the dark, let me suck him hard then fuck and breed me and leave. I thought "what the hell" and put the plan in motion. I had no idea of age or what he looked like. But hey, I can't be picky and I needed to be fucked. Come to 30 minutes later I am on all fours on the bed in my jocks in a dark room as I hear the front door open. Soon enough I have a nice soft cock in my mouth growing to a respectable 7" rock hard. He says in a gruff low voice. "That's enough, I need to breed" and turns me around and slides all the way in in one go. Thank god I prepped and stretched. He fucked fast and within minutes I hear his breath speed up and he says as he grunts, "take my babies". and bottoms out as he floods my arse with his anonymous seed.

As many of you bottoms on here will appreciate, it was like a flame that was lit in me getting my first load and I was on heat and desperate for more. He slid out and before I even had a chance to turn over he was gone. I reached over to my side table and took a but plug out of the drawer and slid it in. There was no way I was going to risk losing a drop. As I slid the plug in my phone went off again to my delight.

Another guy looking to lose a load, but said his brother was in town visiting and they both wanted to breed a hole. My heart skipped a beat with the next sentence. "Reckon you could take us both at the same time?". I tell them I already have one load in me so it should be nice and wet for them. And a pic followed of 2 respectable cocks. One average 7" cock with a mushroom head and the other had to be a solid 9" long but skinnier. My first thoughts were I could probably take them both, and I was definitely going to try. So I said yes and sure enough the request for me to be blindfolded the whole time came. Short response for me, "Yes, how soon?". "Can be there in 1hr. Make sure the room is dimmed and you are blindfolded".

Come to 1hr later I remove the plug and I am in my dark room and I hear the door open and two guys chatting and laughing. They sound like they are in their late 20's or early thirties and I am so horny at this point. They come into the room and to my surprise one says, "Damn that's nice, no wonder you are already loaded." I feel a hand feeling my arse and hole and the guy touching me says "dude, are those tats on your arse?" I respond "yes" and he tells his brother to turn on the light so he can see. On my left arse cheek is is a tattoo of a cheeky pig and on the right arse cheek. They have a little laugh and I hear them undressing, but they don't turn the light off again. I feel a hand under my chin as someone lifts up my head. I am expecting to feel a cock in me face, but instead I feel a tongue and lips and one of them kissing me. He clearly has a beard which turns me on even more and I can taste he is a smoker. He breaks the kiss and says, "no wonder you have a load in you, you are hot! Ready for us to feed the little piggies?"

"The same guy says, "I'm going to get in under you man, and I want you to sit on my cock. Then my brother is going to slide in next to mine. Then get ready to take 2 big 5 day loads from us both." I do as I am told and I can feel the guy under me is a little stock like me, but hairy and it takes all my self control not to just bear hug him. He feels and tastes amazing. I feel his cock rub against my stomach and realise he is the longer 9" cock. I adjust myself and feel his cock at my entrance and he says "squeeze a bit of that cum out to wet my cock". I do as I am told and squeeze some cum out and feel it drop out on his cock. As it does he slides right in almost simultaneously and I am proud I take it to the hilt. As I do, he tongue kissing me again and whispers in satisfaction "that's it, take my baby maker". I am a total bottom and still this gets me rock hard and oozing precum on his hairy stomach.

I slowly move up and down on his cock and hear his brother say, "ready for another?", but without waiting for a response I feel his cock pressing at my already full hole. To my delight he takes a couple of minutes to slowly push in so that it is not uncomfortable and allows my arse time to adjust.The whole time he is slowly opening me up his brother is passionately kissing me and telling me "that's it, nice and slow". It is the most amazing feeling as the second guys cock pops past my second barrier and I am totally full of two cocks. I slowly move around a bit to make sure the guy under me gets some fucking as well, and the top guy is moaning as he slowly fucks me alongside his brother.

I can see below the eye mask as I break from my kisses and they have left the lights on to my surprise and I catch a glance of a tattoo on the guy under me just below his belly button under his blonde hairy stomach. There is no mistaken that it is a biohazzard tattoo. The sight of the tattoo along with the rubbing against his furry belly sends me over the edge and I cum hands free on his stomach. As I realize what I have seen the top brother starts to pick up the pace a bit and he is telling his brother it won't be long now as he can't hold 5 days in much longer. The brother under me says go for it as he is on the edge. No sooner do they say it, I feel the top thrust in full balls deep and I feel the tell tale sign of more fluids in my arse. Then the brother under me starts grunting and groaning in unison and my arse is stretched more than it has ever been and very wet. After a minute of flooding my insides the top brother pulls out but the bottom one stays in me as he stays hard. He is feeling my face as he kisses me and says, "Let the hole relax and close, I don't want you to lose any. And about a minute later while still kissing me and his brother is getting dressed he slowly plops out.

The brother under me then gently rolls me off him and says, "Now, no letting any out. I want you to keep our seed in you all night." And I agree with mixed emotions. I so want to see his face and am on a sex high. They both dress and leave and I lay on the bed full of their seed. Toxic seed I imagine, but I just don't care. While laying there, I grab my phone and message the guy with a message I thought I would never send:

"Thanks for an amazing fuck. By the way, caught a glimpse of the tattoo while you were fucking me. Not sure what your intentions were, but I don't care. I'll do as you say on one condition. You and your brother come back every night while he is still here and top it up. When he leaves, I want you to continue the job until it takes. And no more blindfold. I want to know who the father is".

Response in just one minute: "Deal! You're hot. What about after it takes, care to start a family with me?". Attached is a face pic that looks like a doppelganger of Logan Stevens.

TBC

• Like 6
  • Piggy 11

• 2 weeks later...