first dick sucked-- cut or uncut?

The first dick that you sucked -- was he cut or uncut? Do you think it your first dick helped you with your preferences later in life?

My very first dick I sucked was my step-dad and he had a beautiful cut dick. I usually prefer cut dicks. Not that I turn any away.

My first dick of a boy my age was uncut. He was Latino and to this day I prefer my Latino guys to be uncut.

First dick i sucked was uncut. Can still visualise it 50 years later! As a prefect at school - had no idea what sucking dick was when he first used me but i sucked it a lot of times over 6 months in all sorts of unusual places. Never swallowed always spat the cum out. Oh how things have changed since then - no more wastage i love the protein in my gut.

Did it influence my preference for cut v uncut - no i will suck any cock.

My first was a fellow soldier when I was in the army.  It was very late, in the showers, and so hot because it was so dangerous.  His dick was uncut and big; both his dick and his foreskin which hung off his hard dick by about a half inch.  I asked him, “Anything I should know about the foreskin?”  He said, “Yeah; do anything you want with it.”  I did; every last thing I could think of and loved every bit of him.  

When I met my husband it was a long time until we hooked-up; but we’d used the restroom together and I saw that he had a huge uncut dick like the army guy did.  When he finally asked me to hook-up I got instantly rock hard knowing I’d have that to enjoy.  

I can enjoy any hot man’s dick (and hole and rest of him); but uncut dick is it if I have the choice.  

My first was also uncut - my friend when we were the same age. I didn't know what foreskin was so I thought there was something wrong with his dick when I first saw it, but then he pulled it back and it made more sense. I had a lot of fun with that boy's foreskin 🙂

I prefer uncut cock now and I definitely think that first cock is why. As a cut guy it's nice to have that extra bit of skin to play with.

My first cock was cut. His head was perfect for my tongue to lick, and my lips to excite him. He was,6 inches long, and fit snugly into my throat. His peehole allowed me to open him up for 1/4 inch, which I used. When he came, his sperm coated my whole mouth, and tasted wonderful. Swallowed it all! At that moment, I realized everything I had missed doing with men, and rejoiced that I was a homosexual man!