Breaking “Straight” Guys’ Resolve of Condom Only

17 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

If you live well over an hour away from the city, then your profile contains a misstatement, as that is not "NYC". I won't go so far as to call it a falsehood, since I don't know whether that's a deliberate lie or just a shorthand for being close to the city that you won't allow others to use when it works against your arguments.

Sweetie, kind of weird how offended you are by me getting laid on a regular basis. 

17 hours ago, KindaBasic said:

Sweetie, kind of weird how offended you are by me getting laid on a regular basis. 

I'm not offended by anything about you. I'm laughing at the thought you don't understand that being an hour out of NYC (especially with all the transit options traversing the area), you don't understand what privilege you have towards getting laid, as opposed to, say, the guy who lives 40 minutes outside a town of 1,700 people. But hey - pretend you're not privileged all you want. Marie Antoinette used to play milkmaid when she wanted to escape the main palace at Versailles, and she did it with the cutest little Sevrés milk pail, a gold plated stool, and an 18,000 square foot cottage. Make-believe is such fun!

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I'm not offended by anything about you. I'm laughing at the thought you don't understand that being an hour out of NYC (especially with all the transit options traversing the area), you don't understand what privilege you have towards getting laid, as opposed to, say, the guy who lives 40 minutes outside a town of 1,700 people. But hey - pretend you're not privileged all you want. Marie Antoinette used to play milkmaid when she wanted to escape the main palace at Versailles, and she did it with the cutest little Sevrés milk pail, a gold plated stool, and an 18,000 square foot cottage. Make-believe is such fun!

Honey, I’m sorry you are so miserable. But if attacking me helps you to feel better about yourself, you go ahead and do it. And by the way, I never said I was not privileged. But again, if hating on me helps you to feel better, please do so. If slinging insults help you to feel less insecure, sling away. Sending good vibes your way and hope you find some inner peace and joy - or maybe get laid. Anyway, hugs and kisses.