Staying true to myself while in a relationship

I have been in a relationship for 10 months with guy who is a top and open to trying new things, but remaining in a monogamous situation. 

I've not dated in sometime, and I've been able to explore my sexual needs and understand who I am. I am happy to give up playing with other men, as I have gained a committed loving partner. 

However, i don't want to loss myself entirely and I'm seeking some suggestions on how to explore my and our sexuality in this new relationship. 

To give a bit of information I'm a complete bottom and here's a complete top. Is into role-play of sir/boi and is very happy to restrain me and we are currently looking at getting a fuck bench for him to time me up and breed me. 

How do I bring up things like rimming, spit play, dirty talk and to keep expanding our sexual needs together.

On 6/18/2024 at 4:11 AM, opensource said:

How do I bring up things like rimming, spit play, dirty talk and to keep expanding our sexual needs together.

You use your words. You say "I'm into rimming (or being rimmed). Is that something you'd like to do?"

And so on. If you want, you can preface the discussion by saying "I know we're basically very compatible in terms of what each of us likes, broadly speaking. But there are things I'm interested in (or "I've done that I'd like to do with you") and I'd like to talk about those and see what's on the table."

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 2

On 6/22/2024 at 10:16 AM, Cumfilledbottomboi said:

Are you into chastity role play at all?

I've not tried chastity, but I would be keen to try. I love role play! My partner is also into role play as well.