neg bb bottom suprised by tops whisper

so im on the prowl. young bubble butt bottom needing some cock. so I opened all the apps and sites I could find. putting out there,

"neg bottom bubble butt wanting my ass pounded raw!" 

that should get some tops. and sure shit my inboxes were full of cock pics. sent one daddy type a message back. SC: Raw-PDaddy

he gave me a location and I jetted out my door so fast. my hole has been  hungry lol. so I get to the address. and he messages me again, 

SC: Raw-Daddy- hey u cumslut boy, come in threw the side door, down the stairs, make a right and strip down. il see you in a minute. 

I did as he told me to, the stairway down was dark except a red light to the right, im halfway naked before I get to the bottom.  I turn right and it's a red lit room, swing to the left and some kinda bench thing with straps and an X with straps. I thought, well if you die at least u will die happy lol 

I heard a voice from behind me say, 

"ok slut boy, but the blind fold on and pick 1,2,3." 

yes sir, I said, 2? with a tremble in my voice.

"good slut boy."

he comes up behind me and grabs my hands behind my back, and omfg I felt his giant cock hitting my butt from behind when we walked forward. 

he turns me around and lays me in the swing sling thing. my hands strapped tight and my feet too. 

"now boy, your all mine. I hope you are ready for your tight hole to be wrecked. and Raw is law."

I thought he would ease it in, nope he had minimal lube on, and just when balls deep. it hurt bad but I don't know what lube he used but it kinda made the pain go away almost numbed me but then his dick just pound my once tight hole. I then got a hit of poppers and I was flying. 

I dont know how much time went by. but all of a sudden he started grunting and pulled my head up by him and growled into my ear "your poor slut hole is now mine, and about to be given my toxic cum boy." 

he pounded hard and BAM! HE RELEASES, ROPES OF CUM. I felt it in my insides now. 

part 1

• Like 13
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 6

PART 2- UNKNOWN FRIEND TAGGED IN

I lay strapped in the swing, my hole wrecked and cum dripping out of it waiting to be released from the swing. i ask "sir can you untie me?" 

SC: Raw-PDaddy replies: haha oh slut boy il let you go once we are all done. now be a good slut boy and enjoy my friend. his cock is as big as mine maybe bigger.  il be nice enough to keep you poppered up cuz he takes a long time to cum. and when he does, your cum slut hole will be quenched. 

so I took the offer and right as they hit my nose I felt a big cock slapping my hole and again, balls deep. 

but this time it wasn't bad at all thanks to the first guy keeping me good with the Ps. 

my cock was pouring out cum from my prostate being pounded. and an hour or so later this guy filled me as much as the first. but didn't pull out. he grunted as he smiled and just kept going. 

I dont know why but I needed more. 

to be continued 

• Like 15
  • Piggy 4

18 minutes ago, PupBoiRapeSlut said:

Need this to happen to me and my tight little boipussyC0D61A2A-C5E6-4F62-A325-849249C21BD8.thumb.jpeg.802419789d8eb5359d97aab65a9dbb5c.jpeg

Fuck I'd love to destroy that sexy boipussy and give you a permanent gape😈