Trying new things with my bf

We're together for 10 years. We've been through many phases. Initially, we didn't have. We were both hesitant. Then I was the top. From a point on he became the top and I would fuck him rarely. Although I really like to fuck I think I'm the truly vers guy because I don't mind fucking or get fucked but he's more of a top. So it's a 90% of him fucking me.

We tried some toys: a butt plug, a hollow butt plug, two double ended dildos, anal beads, cockrings, poppers and a cock extender

1) The double ended dildos were a failure. I told him we wouldn't like it but he's stubborn. We barely use them. The one double dildo is curved (maybe it was for women so as to penetrate both pussy and asshole)

2) The butt plug.. I'm trying to get it inside me. It hurts but I lwant to take it all. I've grown an apetite for making my asshole larger

3) The anal beads: Absolutely love them. I like that it stretches me and when I'm about to say it hurts too much it's swallowed inside my guy and I'm relieved. However if I take all four beads I see traces of blood so we don't use it now.

4) The hollow butt plug: damn that's hot. It stretches me nice, he enjoys ficking me and I feel wrecked. Love it

5) The cock extender. It's just amazing. It wrecks me as well. I want to get larger and arger sizes until I get a rose bud

6) Cockrings. They really made a difference. It takes us at least the double time to cum

7) Poppers. My bf doesn't like them but he enjoys watching me inhale. He says he feels my gut relax. It makes my face red, it feels like my head is burning and my heart beats fast. I love the feeling. Sometimes it affects my erection but even that feels hot

PS1: I try to get my bf's fist inside me. I can take it almost until the wrist but then I feel an intense pain at a certain point and he can't push any further. I don't know why and how could it help it. But it needs so little to get deeper.

PS2: Now that I've stretched my asshole with toys and his hands I feel like my gut turned into a second sexual organ. It feels better than fucking alone. It feels like I can control my asshole better. I also feel that it's not just the asshole, but the hole gut that's part of the sexual game and that I want to be filled.

You should get some gaping toys like the kind topped toys make. That’ll get you better prepared for fisting. It’s all about getting yourself used to big things like that. That’s where your pain is likely coming from. J Lube helps for these activities too.