Berlin summer trip pt. 1

So I’m in Berlin and thought I would give a sort of status update. This one is for Sunday - Thursday where I’ve been working all week and meeting friends or family so it’s whatever time I have left for play after 9pm usually. Long story short my hole has been more cummy than not all week and I’ve loved it so far with the low key breedings.

Thus far it’s 15 loads and 17 fucks. Did first a few easy hookups on Sunday and Monday. Found some great big dicked berliners that appreciated an easy slut, so we had a nice long fuck both Sunday and Monday. Hoping to meet both of them again for my cumdump Saturday plans.

Thursday night was also a kind of relaxed 3 load night. The real highlight was Wednesday. First I found a small American guy. Since he’s tiny (157cm) he was happy to score I think (but young guy also) and he fucked and bred me 2 times. Nice little dick that he knew how to use. After him I went to this older piggy neighbor that bred me for the 3rd time that week. From there I was chatting with some guy on Sniffies and he convinced me to go cruising in the park even if it was late. It was a hot night so when u got there I was sweating a bit. It wasn’t that busy with some guys roaming but they were getting straight to business and pretty soon I was sucking someone. I tried to get a few guys to fuck me but only two would were down and they asked for condoms 😂 but I did get their loads down my throat! There were a few voyeurs that night that didn’t play with anyone. Then I ended the park trip with a big dicked German fucking me nicely in front of a couple young guys and breeding me. At that point there were not many guys left and I went home happy with 4 loads in the ass and 2 down the throat on a regular Wednesday 🙂 

Next up: Friday adventures with 4 hookups planned including a 3some with DP to be followed by a trip to The Bull 💦💦💦

Edited by NordicBtm
  • Like 5
  • Piggy 3

Volkspark Friedrichshain. It was only a 10 min walk for me from my apartment. I also went cruising in Tiergarten on the Friday since a guy suggested hooking up there. It was cut short so I didn’t stay long but next time I want to explore it further since it was quite crowded. I also hear that the park next to Tempelhof field is really popular.

• Like 2