Buddy wrecked my hole

My Buddy Hamish has wanted my hole for ages. We play together but only as tops in 3 (or more) some. I have sucked his cock before but have only managed to get the first third in my mouth - it’s not the length but the girth. His cock is shaped like. Pyramid and gets wider with every inch - the base is thicker than a coke can - I guess about 5 inches. Anyway last night I let him take a shot on my hole. I was well lubed and I’d worn a butt plug all day. He put me on my back and put my legs over his shoulders. He moved forward and opened my legs wide. I felt his helmet press on my hole, he pushed and thrust his helmet through my ring. He pushed the first couple of inches into me. I’ve never felt so full and I thought my assshole was gunna rip open. He took his time and continued forcing his monster cock into me. I can’t say I was enjoying it - but he was. The look on his face told me he was enjoying my tight chute. It took about 20 minutes before he was finally balls deep in my hole. He stayed deep in me, telling me how he was gunna wreck my ass and shoot his load deep in me. He kissed me deep and forced his tongue in my mouth - I was so fukkin horny by now as I was getting used to his horse cock deep in me. He started to fuck me, slowly at first then he went faster and pulled his cock more before ramming it back in. He was grunting and I was moaning. He barked at me “what the fuck do you want” I moaned “Sir, I want you to pump your seed up the whole length of my chute” With that he gritted his teeth, grunted and I felt his hot sperm plastering the walls of my chute and filling my gut. He’s a heavy shooter - I know cuz I’ve sucked him off before and it was at least 4 mouthfuls. He pulled out and his load poured out my hole cuz he’d left me gaping wide open. I’d still wide as fuck today and my ass hurts! It’ll be a while before I give up my ass again to him but I definitely will. It was amazing to be fucked by a real bull. 

Sent from my iPad

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 13

On 7/8/2024 at 6:57 AM, MKSub24 said:

I love to see a Top give up his hole occasssionally and when he does, it is always good when it is a girthy cock. Well done.

Yeah, I usually only top and maybe I’ll take a cock a couple of times a year and only by hyper masculine men. I’ve known Hamish for about 18 months and I’ve always admired his penis. His balls are heavy and the base is so fucking thick. When he’s hard his cock rears up and points to the roof. I’ve sucked him off a few times and he pumps out an amazing load - thick, tasty and tons of it. He’s been after fucking my hole for ages. I’ve been reluctant but he kept on about stretching my ass over his entire cock and blasting his seed deep in my guts. I had to try it. His only condition was that he needed to force every inch of his shaft inside me and wouldn’t pull out until he shot his sperm deep in my hole. As you read above, it was a struggle but he made me take every inch and he loaded me. I’ll have to back to sucking him dry until my ass recovers.

• Like 3

On 7/7/2024 at 6:43 PM, Bokkierob said:

My Buddy Hamish has wanted my hole for ages. We play together but only as tops in 3 (or more) some. I have sucked his cock before but have only managed to get the first third in my mouth - it’s not the length but the girth. His cock is shaped like. Pyramid and gets wider with every inch - the base is thicker than a coke can - I guess about 5 inches. Anyway last night I let him take a shot on my hole. I was well lubed and I’d worn a butt plug all day. He put me on my back and put my legs over his shoulders. He moved forward and opened my legs wide. I felt his helmet press on my hole, he pushed and thrust his helmet through my ring. He pushed the first couple of inches into me. I’ve never felt so full and I thought my assshole was gunna rip open. He took his time and continued forcing his monster cock into me. I can’t say I was enjoying it - but he was. The look on his face told me he was enjoying my tight chute. It took about 20 minutes before he was finally balls deep in my hole. He stayed deep in me, telling me how he was gunna wreck my ass and shoot his load deep in me. He kissed me deep and forced his tongue in my mouth - I was so fukkin horny by now as I was getting used to his horse cock deep in me. He started to fuck me, slowly at first then he went faster and pulled his cock more before ramming it back in. He was grunting and I was moaning. He barked at me “what the fuck do you want” I moaned “Sir, I want you to pump your seed up the whole length of my chute” With that he gritted his teeth, grunted and I felt his hot sperm plastering the walls of my chute and filling my gut. He’s a heavy shooter - I know cuz I’ve sucked him off before and it was at least 4 mouthfuls. He pulled out and his load poured out my hole cuz he’d left me gaping wide open. I’d still wide as fuck today and my ass hurts! It’ll be a while before I give up my ass again to him but I definitely will. It was amazing to be fucked by a real bull. 

Sent from my iPad

That sounds hot - enjoy the after burn