Two Locked Chastity Subs Helping Each Other Out

Okay so it's not your typical "Last Load" story here but it may well have been one of my favourite and most satisfying hookups to date. I'd been locked in chastity for a few days and horny as hell needing to get fucked and used, I was travelling between cities and decided to message this hot as hell guy on Grindr because his profile had chastity and toys listed on them. We got talking and while we're both bottoms and both cock caged currently he was really up for pegging me and opening me up with some of my big toys. 

Honestly it was fucking amazing, he was even more beautiful in person and seeing his little locked nub between his legs turned me on even more so I was straining in my cage. 

We started with eating each other out, getting our tongues as deep as we could, making sure my ass was ready for what was coming. 

Then we got him into a strap-on harness, making sure his little caged nub was poking out from underneath before he got to work on my hole. 

We started with a smallish toy in the harness, having him lube up his hands, the toy, and my ass with xlube before thrusting it in. He did me doggy style and then missionary, letting me look up at that handsome face and spitting in my mouth as he pounded that toy into me again and again, my hole not having time to close before being filled again. 

After that we switched it up to a much bigger horse cock toy. It's like 11" big and he started fucking me with that, I just lay back and took it all and he loved hearing me whimper as he fucked me as hard as he could. 

In fact when he eventually pulled it out for a breather, his nub started twitching as he came from being turned on so much, I jumped down to catch it in my mouth and swallow his little sissy load, licking around the cage to make sure I had all of it. Honestly it was incredible and one of my favourite last loads I've had. 

After that we switched from toys to fisting and we were both shocked at just how easily he could slide his hands up inside my hole, nearly getting to double by getting a fist and the knuckle from the other hands in there. The pleasure was insane. Having him feel around inside me and getting a mischievous little grin whenever he found a spot that would make me moan, I didn't manage to cum in my cage sadly but I did feel some of the best sensations of my life. 

There was something so hot about us meeting up, having an insanely hot session, and both of us staying caged throughout and after the other had left, me just going to sleep locked in my cage without getting to cum. Like a good chastity sub should. 

I'm hoping we can meet up again sometime and repeat the experience, see if I can open him up a bit next time 😈

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 8

1 hour ago, wh0rehole said:

This is so hot. I'm glad you got to get fucked and enjoy his load like this. 

Literally my favorite way to have sex. So happy for you!

It was so incredible, I love cum and getting bred but the sheer passion and understanding you get from fellow subs is just so sensual. I need to get ruined like this more often! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1