How many cocks/cum in one night and where?

My personal best was when my work moved me to D.C. for 2 years,.from Colorado Springs, CO!

In Colorado Springs there is a gay life but not like in D.C..

I did allot of research on gay life in D.C. as I had never been there before.

I was amazed what I found from my research!

When I moved there and I saw posters in the Metro stations that 1 out of every 7 has HIV my limp dick stood at attention.

I digress...2nd night there, I went to Club Omega (now closed) and my personal best that night, so I was told, was 11 cocks and cum. I was totally drunk and wasted and remember allot but not the count.

My gay buddy who helped me.move there told me the count.

The next day I was not able to walk the best and my ass and legs had dried cum and some was leaking out. 

We left the club at 4am and I woke up at 10am late for my 1st day of my new job there!

Totally worth it!

• Like 3

Local park cruising at night got 6 anonymous  sexually frustratedly men to cum inside me. All size cocks balls deep nobody pulled out. Nobody asked for condoms. Left gapped  and semen leaking down my leg. Def gonna go back for more back to back breeding. 

• Like 5

I seem to be stuck at 5 in a session, has happened a few times at a theaters, bathhouse, and outdoors. My favorite was a theater that had a "customer appreciation day". Guys seem to really show up when they have free admission and a snack platter. As one of two bottoms in a crowd of 30ish guys, I wound up on my knees sucking a guy in the center of a ring of 12-15 onlookers. I had high hopes that day but the guys wandered off after I took 5 loads. Maybe the cheese tray was more enticing than a sloppy, gaping hole, lol.

Hoping to one day break that 5-cock barrier!

• Like 4

My best times as a cumdump were at saunas. I began to take loads after I got stealth at the sauna, and most fucking was done with condoms. After being stealth I never again fucked with a condom, not even at the sauna with strangers. I was still in very good shape  and known at the local sauna that my hole was always hungry for cum.

My best was at the sauna was on a Saturday night, with a full house. I rented a room and had guys come into my room. Some guys did not want people to know that they barebacked. That Saturday night I took 12 loads. It was so much fun because at the sauna it was not easy then for horny guys to find a raw hole. It was great to be a bareback bottom

In that same sauna they had 4 cubicles with gloryholes and I would some time bring some water and just park myself in one of the cubicles. My best at the gloryholes is 15. 

On 7/12/2024 at 4:24 AM, JockstrapBottom said:

I seem to be stuck at 5 in a session, has happened a few times at a theaters, bathhouse, and outdoors. My favorite was a theater that had a "customer appreciation day". Guys seem to really show up when they have free admission and a snack platter. As one of two bottoms in a crowd of 30ish guys, I wound up on my knees sucking a guy in the center of a ring of 12-15 onlookers. I had high hopes that day but the guys wandered off after I took 5 loads. Maybe the cheese tray was more enticing than a sloppy, gaping hole, lol.

Hoping to one day break that 5-cock barrier!

some guys jus get off on witnessing it. and its a privilege to put on the show 😈