Taking Old Daddy’s load

Saw an old daddy on grindr that really caught my eye, 7inch dick, super hairy body, and 35 years older then me😈 I sent him a message and responded instantly and didn’t waste any time inviting me over after a very few messages. I took the ten minute ride over, while driving I thought to myself we didn’t dicuss condoms or anything, and I didn’t have any on me. I get there and he invited me in while eyeing my slender body, he guided me to a couch and preceded to undress. I gave him some head for a very short time and he was rock hard. I stood up and he removed my shirt and I droped my shorts and bent over the couch armrest. Still no discussion of condoms, too late now 🤷‍♂️🥵He took no time sliding in my tight young hole and almost instantaneously said he was going to cum, hinting to me where I wanted his load. I told him “Fuck It!! Cum In Me!!” He sprayed my guts with his dna and kept pumping for a minute or two then pulled out. I got dressed not bothering to wipe up and he guided me out. I got in my vehicle and fingered my freshly creamed hole, and brought my hand to my face to smell his manly seed scent he deposited in me🥵 He wasn’t lying he cummed a lot in me. I was satisfied, and peeked at the clock. I was in and out in 5minutes. So from messaging him present time having his cum in my ass was about 20-25min. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

That is one hot Daddy fuck. There was no way he was pulling his cock out of your tight young ass before he’d pumped his seed up you. I hope you go back and milk your new Daddy’s balls again. I’m sure he’s waiting to breed you. 

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2024 at 3:05 PM, smoothtwink19 said:

Saw an old daddy on grindr that really caught my eye, 7inch dick, super hairy body, and 35 years older then me😈 I sent him a message and responded instantly and didn’t waste any time inviting me over after a very few messages. I took the ten minute ride over, while driving I thought to myself we didn’t dicuss condoms or anything, and I didn’t have any on me. I get there and he invited me in while eyeing my slender body, he guided me to a couch and preceded to undress. I gave him some head for a very short time and he was rock hard. I stood up and he removed my shirt and I droped my shorts and bent over the couch armrest. Still no discussion of condoms, too late now 🤷‍♂️🥵He took no time sliding in my tight young hole and almost instantaneously said he was going to cum, hinting to me where I wanted his load. I told him “Fuck It!! Cum In Me!!” He sprayed my guts with his dna and kept pumping for a minute or two then pulled out. I got dressed not bothering to wipe up and he guided me out. I got in my vehicle and fingered my freshly creamed hole, and brought my hand to my face to smell his manly seed scent he deposited in me🥵 He wasn’t lying he cummed a lot in me. I was satisfied, and peeked at the clock. I was in and out in 5minutes. So from messaging him present time having his cum in my ass was about 20-25min. 

Perfect 👌 

On 7/13/2024 at 8:05 PM, smoothtwink19 said:

lucky Daddy, hope you went back for more son