Threesome, me, Drew and Hamish

A week ago I forced  Drew’s cock into his steel cage and locked him up. I’ve denied him a hardon all week. I’ve teased him every day. I eat his ass and lick his balls. It turns me on so much seeing his cock straining against the steel cage. Today I’m training his hole. Early this morning I inserted my biggest buttplug up his hole. I’ve just taken it out and his hole is wide open. He’s douching right now and in an hour Hamish will be here and the 2 of us are gunna fuck Drew so hard. Hamish will go first and I’m gunna get in close cuz I wanna see Drew’s hole being penetrated, opened up and stretched out over Hamish’s monster cock. This is gunna be a real rough breeding so I’ve made sure Drew is horny as fuck and his asshole is pre-stretched and lubed ready for Hamish’s cock. I’m gunna eat Hamish’s hole while he fucks my boy. Once He’s loaded Drew I’m gunna go in, fuck him rough and mix my sperm with Hamish’s. Once Drew has been seeded by both of us I’ll release his cock and offer him my ass.  

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

Horny fuck with Hamish and Drew yesterday. I decided to keep Drew’s cock caged and locked up while we fucked him. We all stripped off, Hamish and I were hard as fuck. I went down on Hamish and managed to take just under half of his shaft in my mouth - it’s not the length it’s the girth. He’s got such a thick cock and I can’t open my mouth wide enough. I enjoyed sucking him and he was dripping cum which I lapped up. Drew was lying belly down on the bed with his legs spread and presenting his gaping hole. I got between his legs and Hamish jumped on him. I’d stretched Drew’s hole all day yesterday so Hamish went balls deep inside my boy in one solid thrust. Drew moaned a lot but he didn’t resist. I got in close to watch Hamish’s cock pumping Drew’s hole while I licked his balls and ate his hole. Drew was fucking loving it - especially when Hamish grunted and shot his load. When he’d emptied his balls he pulled out and I buried my face deep in Drew’s ass and licked Hamish’s cum from Drew’s hole. I mounted Drew and fucked him. He was and wide open but I enjoyed feeling Hamish’s load on my cock. While I was fucking Drew I felt Hamish’s fingers enter my hole. This made me cum and I seeded Drew. I unlocked Drew and his penis immediately sprang to attention. He ate my ass then mounted me and fucked me. I felt his hot seed filling me when he shot. After he loaded me he got off and I felt a hand on my back and an order to “stay where you are”. Hamish climbed on my back and I felt his cock probing for my hole. he got his helmet in me but I couldn’t take any more. he backed off but insisted I take his cock real soon. Instead I sucked a second load from his balls, tasting his sweat and my boy’s hole on his shaft.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 3

Wow, i am very envious of the lifestyle you have with Drew. You are perfectly matched. A rare thing these days, particularly when you get to share him with friends. Long may it continue, and please keep reporting on your encounters.