We're losing The Barracks - so go and have one last hurrah!

phukhole

The Barracks will close on Sunday, Aug 4th at COB.  The ABC has pulled their liquor license.  They are proceeding with plans to open a Barracks in Phoenix (and possibly FL as well), but the Cathedral City location is set to close.  They closed briefly, maybe in 2012, but then opened back up into what it is today.  Hopefully, they can re-open in the future.

My suggestion to you is to GO!  Go and have one last blast there!  Let's give it the farewell it deserves!  <oink>

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

I saw the notice this morning. If they are already closing maybe they won't be monitoring the patrons activities too closely. I saw them warn and eject several guys for just having their cocks out, 2 weeks ago on underwear night. 

• 4 weeks later...

I went on the last Beer Bust. Got there about 3:00 and there was a line, but ti moved fairly quickly.  Every bar had a line (so it was two beer orders all day). Saw a lot of friends, both local and visiting.  Had some fun on the patio and in the bathroom. Left to grab some food, but went back later after dark.  Had ALL of the fun. Sucked, got fucked, fucked, got sucked.... Everyone was there for one last hurrah and I think they all came inside me!  Left gaping and dripping loads.  It was glorious!  Don't know who's going to step up and fill the void that will be left by this fun bar, but I hope someplace does.  I already miss it.  Tool Shed is trying to lure over the Barracks' Wednesday night crowd, but I don't think they understand the clientele.   If Barracks' underwear night crowd show up, they're going to expect a Barracks-like atmosphere and Tool Shed, doesn't have/want that.  I'll be eagerly watching to see how it evolves.  I love old-school cruising and sleazy bars. Shame to lose another one

• Upvote 1

On 8/14/2024 at 10:02 AM, phukhole said:

I went on the last Beer Bust. Got there about 3:00 and there was a line, but ti moved fairly quickly.  Every bar had a line (so it was two beer orders all day). Saw a lot of friends, both local and visiting.  Had some fun on the patio and in the bathroom. Left to grab some food, but went back later after dark.  Had ALL of the fun. Sucked, got fucked, fucked, got sucked.... Everyone was there for one last hurrah and I think they all came inside me!  Left gaping and dripping loads.  It was glorious!  Don't know who's going to step up and fill the void that will be left by this fun bar, but I hope someplace does.  I already miss it.  Tool Shed is trying to lure over the Barracks' Wednesday night crowd, but I don't think they understand the clientele.   If Barracks' underwear night crowd show up, they're going to expect a Barracks-like atmosphere and Tool Shed, doesn't have/want that.  I'll be eagerly watching to see how it evolves.  I love old-school cruising and sleazy bars. Shame to lose another one

Sounds like you had fun, they were actively patrolling and preventing patio fun on my last visit. I may or may not have had a little action in the washroom, but really wanted to play in the open.