Str8 Guy @ Decadence...

Dirtysouth

It is rainy as shit here in New Orleans. I got off work early, and back in town from a biz trip faster than I expected. Been checking craigslist and bbrts but I'm thinking of just heading down to The Phoenix, where upstairs there is a notorious dark bar area where lord knows what goes on in the nooks and crannies.

Like I've said before, I'm a straight-identified guy who is basically so fucking horny with a decent sized cock and lost of dirty thoughts that don't go over well with the ladies I've known. I don't imagine guys will care eh? I've only had my dick sucked once by a guy, but it was great, the way I KNEW he wanted to do it, the way I KNEW he enjoyed swallowing my big salty load, the way he didn't mind my balls and ass being musky from a bike ride and long walk, the way he just ate me up and loved it. Make sense?

So the question is, do I brave the rain, head on down to the FQ, and just check out the scene until something "pops up?"

What can I expect. I'm no prize, just a dude, avg. height, avg. cock, heavy but athletic, hairy with a beard and big fat balls.

Yeah, I guess as a straight guy, I am so used to having to primp and preen for chicks, having to do all the work. Years ago I was with some friends at a gay bar and I got my cock stroked under a table. No chicks do that, excited me, just the pure physicality of it, you know? Like, as a guy, I want to fuck, I want a nice wet warm hole to stick my dick in, I want to come, I want to sweat, I want to pump away. Fuck, I may head down to the bar now, though maybe it is too early. Who knows.

I like your attitude. It's basically the same way I approach sex myself. Except that I love getting fucked just as much as fucking. Gotta say, you're giving me quite the hardon right now.

During Decadence especially, it's never too early. Go, and have some fun. Then come back and tell us all about it.

How can you say you are straight and enjoy getting your dick sucked by a man? It just dosen't make sense to me! If you are on this site, there is NO WAY you are straight!! Straight guys don't cruise gay sites!...it's not even on their radar screen!!! LMFAO

Hey Dirtysouth - hope you made it to the Phoenix. I've been there the last few nights and it's been mixed success. Last night there were just a lot of guys hanging around watching a few of us fuck. I don't mind that since I like to be on display, but it got annoying when they were in the way. I did get a couple of loads though and one nice warm pissfuck up my ass. I was hoping to be in the sling all night but they took it down again! :(