Nobody here talked about Josh Kruger the so-called "liberal".... with a deathwish

Kruger died, coming up to 10 months ago in Philadelphia. 

[think before following links] https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia/josh-kruger-robert-davis-guilty-plea-sentence-murder-philadelphia-20240610.html

I'll try to do bullet points since my posts sometimes "go on a bit" (and also his abused boyfriend chose the same solution)

• Philadelphia-based smug "liberal" and unimpressive local "journalist"
  • Endlessly tweeted anti-Trump bile, and claimed Republicans had no "decency"
  • Turned out he was meth dealer who was fucking a black dude which started when the guy was underaged (Kruger was 20 years older)
  • In last weeks of his life he was trying to blackmail his by-then 19yo male, by threatening to send sexually explicit pics and vids to his family
  • When the young dude (who he probably turned into a meth-head) got sick of him he shot him 7 times at the beginning of October 2023

This is your completely archetypical Biden supporting Trump hater. Yet he was so stupid, he thought he could endlessly taunt and torture a teenager and nothing bad could possibly ever happen.

So what other things do "liberals" think can go on forever?

He's either incredibly stupid, or it's a deathwish right?

Maybe leftists who spend time online taunting Trump supporters about his "loss" in 2020, don't actually really like themselves or life under Phreakshow Biden... right guys?

BB1o0BHD.jpg.d61b04d28144e39b9be1d0969205e449.jpg

Leaving aside the fact he ruined a young man's life and had him sent to jail until he's about 35 at the youngest.

I mean uh... as far as he was concerned he was looking forward to watching Biden "totally kick Trump's ass" a 2nd time but he never would live to see it? (Or Kamala...)

How did the "smart urban intellectual" get outlived by so many hicks (including the "angry tweeting KFC addict in chief" himself!

• Downvote 4

So the resident Trump Troll finds one objectionable guy who identified as a Democrat, and immediately declares he's a "completely archetypical Biden supporting Trump hater".

And yet when we point out some degenerate racist and misogynistic homophobe who's one of Trump's loud backers, we're told that we can't judge all Trump supporters by the actions of this one guy.

If this weren't so incredibly stupid and ignorant I'd laugh, but unfortunately, I can't, because there are people among us - on a site about bareback sex - who are short-sightedly and stupidly behind the candidate who would gladly allow his administrative appointees and his cohorts in Congress to pass laws and regulations that made this site - and all the activity it discusses - illegal.

What I have to do is consider the posting source. And THEN I can laugh.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 2

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

and immediately declares he's a "completely archetypical Biden supporting Trump hater".

The difference between him and the others was...?

(Silence longer than the gap between the first ever opera singers, and Edison inventing the gramophone)

Edited by harrysmith25

On 7/28/2024 at 3:58 PM, harrysmith25 said:

This is your completely archetypical Biden supporting Trump hater. Yet he was so stupid, he thought he could endlessly taunt and torture a teenager and nothing bad could possibly ever happen.

One of the notable facets of Kruger's life was his addiction to meth and injectable drugs. He was also homeless for a while. It was something he used to write about. As I have recently discussed with several people, meth is incredibly difficult to give up, and apparently, Kruger was one of those who fell under its spell. So have millions of gay men. Some behave reprehensibly. Assuming that Kruger started on a sexual and romantic relationship with his killer when the latter was a child, it's another aspect of the self-centred effect of meth. That said, how was Kruger a completely archetypical Biden supporting Trump hater? I love hyperbole, but please explain. 

19 hours ago, Poz50something said:

One of the notable facets of Kruger's life was his addiction to meth and injectable drugs. He was also homeless for a while. It was something he used to write about. As I have recently discussed with several people, meth is incredibly difficult to give up, and apparently, Kruger was one of those who fell under its spell. So have millions of gay men. Some behave reprehensibly. Assuming that Kruger started on a sexual and romantic relationship with his killer when the latter was a child, it's another aspect of the self-centred effect of meth. That said, how was Kruger a completely archetypical Biden supporting Trump hater? I love hyperbole, but please explain. 

He won't explain. He's a right-wing troll, or someone pretending to be a right-wing troll. I honestly think most of his posts should be moved to the humiliation fetish section because he seems determined to spout outrageous bullshit in order to provoke replies, but he's so unskilled at it that he usually ends up getting banned for extended periods for breaking the rules. Check out his profile, including his "join" date, the number of posts he's made, and what his "reputation score" is.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

He won't explain. He's a right-wing troll, or someone pretending to be a right-wing troll. I honestly think most of his posts should be moved to the humiliation fetish section because he seems determined to spout outrageous bullshit in order to provoke replies, but he's so unskilled at it that he usually ends up getting banned for extended periods for breaking the rules. Check out his profile, including his "join" date, the number of posts he's made, and what his "reputation score" is.

Aren't you going to answer my previous post?

No, for you, all you have to do is drop the name of a fantasy creature from Tolkien novels ("troll")....... and then you assume your Pulitzer prize is in the mail?

18 hours ago, harrysmith25 said:

No, for you, all you have to do is drop the name of a fantasy creature from Tolkien novels ("troll")....... and then you assume your Pulitzer prize is in the mail?

I reject your previous post because of its blathering nonsense, positing something demonstrably untrue (that this guy was typical of Democrats) and then using that demonstrably false statement to whine and plead for the attention you crave. You aren't worth it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

20 hours ago, harrysmith25 said:

I thought I had answered it with my reply. See above for clarification.  And - won't you answer MY question? 

That said, how was Kruger a completely archetypical Biden supporting Trump hater? I love hyperbole, but please explain.

You get all huffy when no one responds, but you don't either....

• Like 1

You can lead an idiot to the library but you can't make it think.  Anyone who parrots talking points of millionaires funded by billionaires needs a long walk off a short dock.  If you think for a second that all the grand show of politics is anything other than rearranging shapes to distract you, man, I got some flying pigs to sell you.

Remember everyone, Capitalism and Liberalism gave you sweat shops, skyrocketing costs of living and near slave levels of wages.

Anarchists gave you the weekend.

No war but class war. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Poz50something said:

You get all huffy when no one responds, but you don't either....

You're the ones who originally questioned how he's a "typical Biden supporter" - without explaining to me how he is in fact different.  Tell me what's the difference between him and any other Bidentard.

It's up to you to illustrate how he's not -BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO QUESTIONED MY STATEMENTS, crash test dummies? Okay?

Also great, we got less than 10 replies in and we're getting the stupid granny language. "Huffy". Great are you gonna say I'm "snippy" next? Jeezus wept look at you.

1 hour ago, Cubbest1987 said:

Anyone who parrots talking points of millionaires funded by billionaires needs a long walk off a short dock. 

Whoa, how edgy and fresh. Just kidding the year 2010 called and said they're completely sick of you.

• Downvote 2

4 hours ago, harrysmith25 said:

You're the ones who originally questioned how he's a "typical Biden supporter" - without explaining to me how he is in fact different.  Tell me what's the difference between him and any other Bidentard.

It's up to you to illustrate how he's not -BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO QUESTIONED MY STATEMENTS, crash test dummies? Okay?

Also great, we got less than 10 replies in and we're getting the stupid granny language. "Huffy". Great are you gonna say I'm "snippy" next? Jeezus wept look at you.

Whoa, how edgy and fresh. Just kidding the year 2010 called and said they're completely sick of you.

Comebacks so fresh they are dry, crispy and yellow on a booth wall.  It's cute watching that one braincell make it's rallying cry behind that keyboard haha. 

Big smooth brain energy, no winkles 🥰

On 7/28/2024 at 12:58 PM, harrysmith25 said:

Kruger died, coming up to 10 months ago in Philadelphia. 

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.inquirer.com/news/philadelphia/josh-kruger-robert-davis-guilty-plea-sentence-murder-philadelphia-20240610.html

I'll try to do bullet points since my posts sometimes "go on a bit" (and also his abused boyfriend chose the same solution)

• Philadelphia-based smug "liberal" and unimpressive local "journalist"
  • Endlessly tweeted anti-Trump bile, and claimed Republicans had no "decency"
  • Turned out he was meth dealer who was fucking a black dude which started when the guy was underaged (Kruger was 20 years older)
  • In last weeks of his life he was trying to blackmail his by-then 19yo male, by threatening to send sexually explicit pics and vids to his family
  • When the young dude (who he probably turned into a meth-head) got sick of him he shot him 7 times at the beginning of October 2023

He's either incredibly stupid, or it's a deathwish right?

Maybe leftists who spend time online taunting Trump supporters about his "loss" in 2020, don't actually really like themselves or life under Phreakshow Biden... right guys?

BB1o0BHD.jpg.d61b04d28144e39b9be1d0969205e449.jpg

Leaving aside the fact he ruined a young man's life and had him sent to jail until he's about 35 at the youngest.

I mean uh... as far as he was concerned he was looking forward to watching Biden "totally kick Trump's ass" a 2nd time but he never would live to see it? (Or Kamala...)

How did the "smart urban intellectual" get outlived by so many hicks (including the "angry tweeting KFC addict in chief" himself!

Well at least he didn’t storm the capital and try to overthrow the government. 

Speaking of minors, we ever find out what Trump was doing in those Epstein files?

• Like 2

10 hours ago, BlackDude said:

Well at least he didn’t storm the capital and try to overthrow the government. 

You mean a horrible repulsive oppressive corrupt vile government? Yes.

We're not allowed to talk about the reasons why that happened because all the Forrest Stalins in the "moderation" section have a ban on telling the truth about the 2020 election.

They're um.. heroes... who are trying to single-handedly save.... "democracy"... from an evil internet poster.. who's about 4,000 miles away from D.C. - sitting in a room in England... 

Hahahahaha. Just think of all the times Puking2x4 puts his superhero cape on, and goes "DA-DA-DA-DAAAA!" (fanfare) then magically saves democracy by pressing the ban button.

What a fucking dork. 😂😂😂

22 hours ago, harrysmith25 said:

No, it's not. When you make an allegation like that, especially one as untethered from reality as you seem to be, it's incumbent on YOU to defend your crazy thesis. Otherwise, it's just the opinion of one .... well, I'd say one "what" but I'd probably deservedly get penalized.

• Like 2