Cumdump experience in Berlin

1 hour ago, sindiktas said:

Hello, everyone. On Sep 10-16 I'll be visiting Berlin, and I'd like to get my hair loose and collect as many loads as possible.

I know there will be naked night on Laboratory on Thursday.

Is this party also good for the experience?

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://pigberlin.de/

Any other recommendations?

Much appreciated!

Your travel plans @sindiktas coincide with my travel plans and Folsom week happens then. 

As it stands right now, I'm planning a week of cock and cum: Wed (11/9) Ajpnia from 19:00, on Thu will be going to Lab for the naked night, Friday the 13th I will be at Biohazardmen party at Connection. 14th Sep the big PIG party at Alte Munze. (And to answer your question, Yes, this is a good party. A number of fellow BZ-ers are planning to be there, so if nothing else, just make a friend or two. although truth be told, I have never been to one of these parties without having a great time.) Sunday 15 I will be at Scheune.  In-between all these, I will have to pay a visit to the Holy Church of Fuck & Cum, aka the Bull. 

The beauty of this week is that you can be as adventurous as you like and you can get the experience you want. Obviously there will be a lot of bottoms and versatiles and not too many tops - as it is the case in every situation, so be prepared for serious competition. Don't expect too many loads but with the right attitude you are almost guaranteed a fucking good time.

Word of advice: be very careful with the drinks and enhancements. If you have to do any enhancements, make sure you know the source and it is reliable. Otherwise, I would seriously pass on trying anything anyone offers you. Also, leave a note in your hotel room with your plans for the day and or let a friend know where you are and what are your plans. Watch out for pickpockets and don't take more than a couple of bank cards with you. Leave one for backup in the hotel safebox. Other than that, be street smart, and you'll have a grand time. 

Oh, and be prepared to go home with one or more STIs. Depending how loose you want to let your hair go 😁 your chances of getting gono, chlam, syph and/or other bugs, are definitely increasing with each fuck and load.

Other than that, happy fucks and count the loads 😈

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 3

I’m very prepared for Folsom Europe Berlin: I’ve booked a hotel room for half price than Axel offered. I also booked for biohazard men party and pig party VIP. 

I hope my hole won’t be sober for these 5 days and my cock won’t be bored either. 😜😂

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I'm very not prepared I had my sister and husband cancel on me for a Virgin Voyages Cruise in September and made the executive decision to still go. So I changed my pre-cruise schedule since I'm going to be in Europe for Saturday and Sunday of Folsom and will be in Berlin both days instead of Paris

I still need to book my hotel and find where the 🐻  bears hang!!!

• Like 1

As for the accommodation, Axel is extremely expensive for my Central European purse (😕🤣) but I found a cheaper (half than Axel) close to it. I don’t want to make an ad for a hotel I don’t know but I can pm you if interested. 

Biohazardmen can be booked here:

Online pre-sale of tickets « BiohazardMen Party (Friday 13😈)

for Saturday is PigParty:

PiG Berlin – Europe's big men only fetish party

And as @EuRawBull already properly said: Bull Bar is always open for pigs. 🐷 There, in Lab and in Ajpnia you can always find bears (according to my old experience). 

PIG is one of the best sex parties I have been to- it’s huge, caters to every fetish, and the venue is amazing (it’s an old mint, as in a factory that makes notes/coins, etc).

I’m planning to go to Horsefair (Fickstutenmarkt) that night too, but that’s earlier and tend to fizzle out at about the time that PIG starts. It’s at the KitKat club, so a fairly easy walk to PIG afterwards.

Edited by Spunkinmyarse
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 3

On 8/9/2024 at 12:07 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

PIG is one of the best sex parties I have been to- it’s huge, caters to every fetish, and the venue is amazing (it’s an old mint, as in a factory that makes notes/coins, etc).

I’m planning to go to Horsefair (Fickstutenmarkt) that night too, but that’s earlier and tend to fizzle out at about the time that PIG starts. It’s at the KitKat club, so a fairly easy walk to PIG afterwards.

Like to hear that as I am a little vanilla besides taking loads especially based on what I see on gayberlin twitter!!  But will definitely try PIG.   

11 hours ago, blkoraltm said:

Like to hear that as I am a little vanilla besides taking loads especially based on what I see on gayberlin twitter!!  But will definitely try PIG.   

I’m quite vanilla, too- like you, I just enjoy taking as many loads as possible. There seem to be separate zones for each fetish (fisting, piss, etc), but there’s a cumdump zone too which I’m sure you’ll enjoy!

The other thing that really impressed me with PIG is that it’s incredibly well organized (or it was last year, at least). I was a little disheartened when I saw the queue at 10:00pm- if you see a queue like that at the Lab, you know you’ve got a 2-3 hour wait just to get in- but at PIG, it moves very quickly. Coat check is very efficient, and there are drinks stations everywhere where you exchange tokens for drinks… you never have to waste valuable fucking time waiting for anything. There’s also a huge outside beer garden where you can cool off and have a smoke, etc.

The ticket price seems quite high for Berlin (about €40), but it’s well worth it. Last year I just turned up and was able to buy a ticket on the door, but I would recommend getting one in advance, as there were signs warning you that if you hadn’t already purchased a ticket online, you might have to wait till midnight to get in. In the end, they overlooked that detail and I was able to get in earlier, but that might be different this year…

• Like 2