It’s 5 pm here. After weeks of going up and down on Grindr, looking for the perfect match to satisfy my cravings, just today happened to be the day.
I’m in my mid thirties good looking guy on the otter side, muscular, toned and brunette with a pretty face.
I’ve Been chatting with this particular guy for months, maybe years I would say,  never ended up actually meeting for several reasons. Mostly cause I’m partnered and didn’t want to get into trouble.
But today was different, it’s been almost three four days I wake up with the need of being bent over and used. Used for real, not in a romantic way. I’m sure you can relate to this.
I was online with my usual sexy ass pic, to see if anyone was up for at least some sexting while I was horned up as fuck obviously. 
He texted me, saying he was really horny and needed to cum. ‘Oh well here the nice chat comes’ I thought, I can get a nice jerk off out of it. 
He’s very good looking on his late forties, massive and taller than me. Tanned skin gorgeous facial features at least from his pictures. 
We went on talking on Grindr and I told him I was naked on bed horny and I’ve shared my location, but you know, in a countryside town that doesn’t really mean much.
Distances are a thing and also timing wasn’t the best so yeah I thought why not been extra meticulous sharing details.
Half an hour later he texted me with a pic of my gate entrance.

I was utterly shocked. Shit, he really came all the way. 
In a sprint I’ve grabbed my pants, tidied up the doable and I was at the door pretending not to be surprised.
‘Hey, you are here’ I’ve smirked. He was indeed massive, tanned skin and gorgeous face. He stepped inside and in one move his tongue was inside my mouth and his left hand touching my hole.
In that moment I’ve literally surrendered to his huge arms. 

To be continued…

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

On 7/31/2024 at 6:05 PM, Bottomsub8989 said:

It’s 5 pm here. After weeks of going up and down on Grindr, looking for the perfect match to satisfy my cravings, just today happened to be the day.
I’m in my mid thirties good looking guy on the otter side, muscular, toned and brunette with a pretty face.
I’ve Been chatting with this particular guy for months, maybe years I would say,  never ended up actually meeting for several reasons. Mostly cause I’m partnered and didn’t want to get into trouble.
But today was different, it’s been almost three four days I wake up with the need of being bent over and used. Used for real, not in a romantic way. I’m sure you can relate to this.
I was online with my usual sexy ass pic, to see if anyone was up for at least some sexting while I was horned up as fuck obviously. 
He texted me, saying he was really horny and needed to cum. ‘Oh well here the nice chat comes’ I thought, I can get a nice jerk off out of it. 
He’s very good looking on his late forties, massive and taller than me. Tanned skin gorgeous facial features at least from his pictures. 
We went on talking on Grindr and I told him I was naked on bed horny and I’ve shared my location, but you know, in a countryside town that doesn’t really mean much.
Distances are a thing and also timing wasn’t the best so yeah I thought why not been extra meticulous sharing details.
Half an hour later he texted me with a pic of my gate entrance.

I was utterly shocked. Shit, he really came all the way. 
In a sprint I’ve grabbed my pants, tidied up the doable and I was at the door pretending not to be surprised.
‘Hey, you are here’ I’ve smirked. He was indeed massive, tanned skin and gorgeous face. He stepped inside and in one move his tongue was inside my mouth and his left hand touching my hole.
In that moment I’ve literally surrendered to his huge arms. 

To be continued…

A bunch of seconds and he asks me: ‘ where should we go? ‘
‘Let’s got to the bedroom’ I said. 
he threw me up on bed, his hands all over me craving my body and hole. 
Feeling owned it’s something marvelous. 
In my mind I knew what risk I was getting into, not on prep at the moment and this huge guy was giving me all the possible vibes except the one that wanted to wear a condom. 
He removed his white shirt, toning well with his tanned skin. Few moments later he was without a single piece of fabric on his body and damn he was looking good. How could I resist a man like this trying to get raw into my hole, my mind twirled frantically. 
In a matter of seconds I was on my stomach, he grabbed my hips to bring my ass up. His huge tongue was up my hole doing circles and all sort of games with my hole lips. I was in heaven. Being rimmed it’s a huge deal for me. 
Oh man, he was good doing that, when a man is craving  hole u can sense it and feel it. His hands were firmly grabbing my cheeks open letting his face be buried inside them. He stood up and away looking at my ass. He started poking my hole with his huge cock. Fuck he’s there now, I thought. “I’m not on prep, I’m not on prep” kept repeating myself, As if it was of any help in that moment. 
He pushed me completely on my stomach, he opened my thighs wide apart with his massive quadriceps and all his weigh was on my body looking for my hole with his cock. I couldn’t really move or do anything. He’s at least double my size. He tried few times up and down my hole looking for the perfect angle to shoot his thrust. He finally found it and god I felt used. I’m laying here completely helpless with my thighs wide apart and a massive man double my size entering my body through my raw hole. 
I shouldn’t allow this. But I need it. I need to feel owned, I’m just a hole after all. 
Well nevertheless to say, I’ve let him. 
I couldn’t say no anymore, he was big and thrusting in me deeply. How could I stop him? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Piggy 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/21/2024 at 8:56 AM, cman54 said:

No way to stop him as if I would even want him to stop. Once his dick is inside no pulling out til it goes soft after cumming. 

Why have him pull out after cumming in your ass?

Keep him in you and make him hard again.