Breeding the boy in the sling

carterx

I am based in Netherlands...was on holidays with family the last week. Not many opportunities to unload. So, this morning I opened up bullchat looking for a cumdump to breed. I was so horny I really didn't care what the hole was attached to so I sent out a dozen messages to everyone within 3km of my location. Real quick I got a reply from a very bare profile...the profile said "hole available now"...I wrote "20cm cock to breed that hole"....the reply included an address and instructions "front door open, go upstairs, first door on right, hole will be in a sling, blindfolded, there may be others". I normally like a little more back and forth and some stats or a pic but I was so horny I just put on my shoes, grabbed my poppers and went.

Got to the address and it was a nice villa, well maintained. Front door was slightly open as the reply said. I pushed it open, went upstairs. It was quiet. I went into the first door on the right. The room was dark except for a single purple-ish light bulb. I could see the sling and a body with legs up high tied to the chains in the ceiling. It was a young body, very young, hairless. Cock was in chastity. In the corner I saw a tall man, he had on a harness and seemed to have a massive cock. I could see his face more clearly when he drew in on his cigar. He was distinguished, probably mid fifties. He said "the boy is all yours, I will just watch"

I turned to the boy in the sling. He was lean, smooth, some slight hair around his cock. His cock was locked up in chastity but you could tell it was throbbing. He had on a blindfold. His jaw was square, you could tell he was a fine looking young man. I walked around his body....touching it, pinching it. He reacted like lightning hit him everytime I touched him. I positioned myself between his legs and looked down on him. I took off my clothes. I saw the plug in his ass and pushed it in...pulled it out...he started moaning. I played more with the plug and eventually pulled it out...you could smell the cum dripping out of his ass, I immediately pushed my fingers into his ass to try to keep the cum inside...his ass was flooded with hot cum.

I looked over to the man in the corner...made eye contact...he said "the boy is yours, do what you want".

I knew I needed to fist this fine specimen. Looking around the room, I saw the one thing I knew I needed....lube bottle. I lubed up my fist and started to push my fingers into his hole. He let out a little whimper and the man walked over and put a rag over his mouth. I could smell it was drenched in poppers. I pushed a few more fingers in...he squirmed a bit and the man pushed the rag harder onto his face. Then I knew I could push all the way and slid my fist into this boy...his hole opened up and he settled down onto my fist...the man just said "punch him when you are ready"....I slowly started moving in and out till I built up a rhythym and was punching the boy's hole...he was moaning through the poppers rag...We really got moving in the sling and then I saw his cock still in the cage shoot a massive load...with that, the man in the room pulled the poppers away and smacked the boy's face so damn hard even I shuddered. He said "You were not allowed to cum boy...you will pay the consequences now"

The man looked at me and asked me if I wanted to finish the job and breed him now and leave or stay for the punishment.

I said I would stay for the punishment first.

Let's just say two hours later I finally bred that boy's ass but his skin was red hot from the beating he took from his owner.

As soon as I got home I tried to send a follow-up message on bullchat but the profile was already gone.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 9

1 hour ago, carterx said:

I am based in Netherlands...was on holidays with family the last week. Not many opportunities to unload. So, this morning I opened up bullchat looking for a cumdump to breed. I was so horny I really didn't care what the hole was attached to so I sent out a dozen messages to everyone within 3km of my location. Real quick I got a reply from a very bare profile...the profile said "hole available now"...I wrote "20cm cock to breed that hole"....the reply included an address and instructions "front door open, go upstairs, first door on right, hole will be in a sling, blindfolded, there may be others". I normally like a little more back and forth and some stats or a pic but I was so horny I just put on my shoes, grabbed my poppers and went.

Got to the address and it was a nice villa, well maintained. Front door was slightly open as the reply said. I pushed it open, went upstairs. It was quiet. I went into the first door on the right. The room was dark except for a single purple-ish light bulb. I could see the sling and a body with legs up high tied to the chains in the ceiling. It was a young body, very young, hairless. Cock was in chastity. In the corner I saw a tall man, he had on a harness and seemed to have a massive cock. I could see his face more clearly when he drew in on his cigar. He was distinguished, probably mid fifties. He said "the boy is all yours, I will just watch"

I turned to the boy in the sling. He was lean, smooth, some slight hair around his cock. His cock was locked up in chastity but you could tell it was throbbing. He had on a blindfold. His jaw was square, you could tell he was a fine looking young man. I walked around his body....touching it, pinching it. He reacted like lightning hit him everytime I touched him. I positioned myself between his legs and looked down on him. I took off my clothes. I saw the plug in his ass and pushed it in...pulled it out...he started moaning. I played more with the plug and eventually pulled it out...you could smell the cum dripping out of his ass, I immediately pushed my fingers into his ass to try to keep the cum inside...his ass was flooded with hot cum.

I looked over to the man in the corner...made eye contact...he said "the boy is yours, do what you want".

I knew I needed to fist this fine specimen. Looking around the room, I saw the one thing I knew I needed....lube bottle. I lubed up my fist and started to push my fingers into his hole. He let out a little whimper and the man walked over and put a rag over his mouth. I could smell it was drenched in poppers. I pushed a few more fingers in...he squirmed a bit and the man pushed the rag harder onto his face. Then I knew I could push all the way and slid my fist into this boy...his hole opened up and he settled down onto my fist...the man just said "punch him when you are ready"....I slowly started moving in and out till I built up a rhythym and was punching the boy's hole...he was moaning through the poppers rag...We really got moving in the sling and then I saw his cock still in the cage shoot a massive load...with that, the man in the room pulled the poppers away and smacked the boy's face so damn hard even I shuddered. He said "You were not allowed to cum boy...you will pay the consequences now"

The man looked at me and asked me if I wanted to finish the job and breed him now and leave or stay for the punishment.

Let's just say two hours later I finally bred that boy's ass but his skin was red hot from the beating he took from his owner.

As soon as I got home I tried to send a follow-up message on bullchat but the profile was already gone.

Hot. I haven’t heard of Bullchat before does it have many users in the Netherlands?

On 8/4/2024 at 10:43 AM, NordicBtm said:

Hot. I haven’t heard of Bullchat before does it have many users in the Netherlands?

Yeah, probably one of the more popular sites

On 8/4/2024 at 8:15 AM, carterx said:

Fucking hot! What was the boy’s punishment for breaking the rules by shooting his load? Did you take part or just watch until the his master told you to fuck the by’e hole?