Fair Warning?

15 hours ago, PollaDeMiel said:

Unfortunately just last night i had a similar experience. One in a very long time. But that story is for another thread. Suffice to say that when I fuck, as a courtesy, I always make a point of telling my bottom BEFORE I even tease his hole with my cock that:

1. I am HIV positive and NOT on meds, and hence my cum IS very much TOXIC.

2. If he agrees to fuck raw I NEVER pull out and I cum inside his ass

I’d love to be blindfolded in a sling or on a fuckbench and hear you say that as I feel your head pressed against my boipussy

• Like 1

14 hours ago, amsrat said:

I don't,  when he saying that he's continuing to consent. 

I meant that in general consent can be withdrawn after being given, however, in the specific case that you mention, when you are already cumming, it's clearly too late.

Always respect the fact that what can be given can be taken away. If mid-fuck someone tells me not to cum in him, I don’t. It might mean I stop fucking him, but I will respect him. I have no time or respect for small dick energy guys who give no regard to consent. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, hntnhole said:

.  It's also disrespectful for the bottom to merely assume he has control.  The bottom's control (to whatever extent) ends when the Cock starts to part his cheeks.  

The bottom has all the power, even the submissive ones. 

5 hours ago, KindaBasic said:

Always respect the fact that what can be given can be taken away. If mid-fuck someone tells me not to cum in him, I don’t

That's called cheating, not consent withdrawal. If someone says: 'Let's fuck, I'm bottom and I will take your raw cock and cum in my ass" and then mid-fuck he says: 'Oh, i changed my mind: I don't want you to cum in me, cuz it's kinda gross... and it's like, you know, I mean....", then that's cheating and lying to the top.  Because, nobody position themselves in a fucking dark room with the arse up in the air to talk about the trials and tribulations of crocheting. They have a desire to be fucked and filled. That's what the dark rooms are for. If someone wants consent given and taken away every two minutes, then grindr is the best. 

I am very clear that what it is being called consent these days can be withdrawn. Of course it can. For various reasons, including convenience. However, there's a nasty way to say it and there's a more face-saving way. One can be rude and bitchy ("I hereby revoke my consent" ) or one can be more subtle ("Sorry, but I need a break"). 

As for withdrawing one's consent for cumming mid-fuck, that's by all means cheating. 

• Upvote 2

It's up to the Top fucking me, where He wants to shoot his load...deep inside my asscunt, pull out and cum on me or spin me around and shoot it down my throat...i am His to cum where He wants!!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, PollaDeMiel said:

That's called cheating, not consent withdrawal. If someone says: 'Let's fuck, I'm bottom and I will take your raw cock and cum in my ass" and then mid-fuck he says: 'Oh, i changed my mind: I don't want you to cum in me, cuz it's kinda gross... and it's like, you know, I mean....", then that's cheating and lying to the top.  Because, nobody position themselves in a fucking dark room with the arse up in the air to talk about the trials and tribulations of crocheting. They have a desire to be fucked and filled. That's what the dark rooms are for. If someone wants consent given and taken away every two minutes, then grindr is the best. 

I am very clear that what it is being called consent these days can be withdrawn. Of course it can. For various reasons, including convenience. However, there's a nasty way to say it and there's a more face-saving way. One can be rude and bitchy ("I hereby revoke my consent" ) or one can be more subtle ("Sorry, but I need a break"). 

As for withdrawing one's consent for cumming mid-fuck, that's by all means cheating. 

That might be the dumbest and most beta thing I have seen in awhile. 

On 8/28/2024 at 8:50 AM, amsrat said:

by virtue of being in a darkroom or bar where sex can happen.

The only qualifier that I can discern, however, is if the darkroom/bar/fuckjoint is full of men rawfucking each other, i.e. dozens and dozens of men fucking/sucking at any given moment.  In places like that, I've never so much as seen a condom. 

Thus, when every guy is either fucking/getting fucked raw (or, merely sucking Cocks off if that's his bent), it's not inappropriate to make the assumption that "raw is law" in that joint, otherwise the guy wouldn't be there in the first place.  

I can understand in places like bathhouses, where private "rooms" are available, a negotiation of limits can (and should) take place. This implies a brief "negotiation", which, upon taking place, if there is variance between what's being offered, the two simply say something like "thanks anyway", and continues looking for what they're prowling for.  No harm done.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, KindaBasic said:

The bottom has all the power, even the submissive ones. 

Well, if that works for both guys, fine.  All that matters is both agree to whatever the limits are, and respect them.  

21 hours ago, billy88666 said:

It might have been that he expected poz talk throughout the fucking.

I would consider that situation as something that needed a brief discussion before the fuck takes place. 

That chat could contain almost anything, as long as it was either true, or clearly fantasy.  The point being, anything other than a regular breeding can and should be mentioned.  If the bottom says something like "I want to be pozzed", but the Top can't (because he's negative or on some preventative), the Top could either 1) play along, despite being negative, or 2) just say he can't, and go on to the next bottom. 

If the Top doesn't want to participate in that kind of fantasy, he can easily say so, and just go on to the next bottom. If he does like the notion, he can verbally put a sweat on the bottom's brow, and physically his Hole. 

• Upvote 2

On 8/28/2024 at 1:50 PM, amsrat said:

Another thing about consent is that it can be withdrawn after being given, just as a top can walk away if the 'hole' isn't pleasing in any way.

This, albeit about tops generally wanting to sample loads of holes, has also been discussed on other threads. The more experienced btms know that part of the sex routine, though some still post about being disappointed with only a load near the end of the night.

• Like 1

On 8/28/2024 at 1:22 PM, PollaDeMiel said:

3. I usually cum three times in a row in a very short period of time and hence I don't pull out until I completed my orgasm

IF the bottom says no, then no fuck.

IF the bottom says yes, then I fuck his hole like an animal until I finish seeding him. 

Outside of a sex club and a dark room, anything can be negotiated. Meets on grindr or other apps, in a park, on a cruising ground, anything can be altered. But in a dark room or a sex club, a man's ass up on a bench or a in a sling, means that he takes almost ANY cock, raw, and will be happy to be get a man's load inside him.

The young generation, whatever letter, number of symbol they decide to grace themselves with, need to be educated and told in no uncertain terms, that raw cock in their ass means cum inside them, and if they are not on prep, they risk hiv infection, on top of other potential STIs. If they don't accept the risk and the rules, then they're welcome to get themselves out of those places and fuck themselves with a dildo, fuck machine or with their prince charming working as a doorman at a charity ball.

I’m fucking agree with you. 
That’s the point. I’m fed up with hypocrites. Furthermore, it’s not only hypocrisy but stupidity too. 

on the other hand, please fuck me. I want to try this “cum three times in a row in a very short period of time” thing 😈

On 8/14/2024 at 11:43 PM, KindaBasic said:

Bred a 30-something last night at a local club who got a little bent out of shape because I didn’t warn him before I shot my load up his ass. (As if the increased erratic breathing and accelerated, harder thrusts were not a clue.) I told him terms and conditions should have been expressed before I shoved my cock up his ass or at least some time prior to chanting over and over, “Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck me harder!” If I ever say, “I’m cumming”, it means that I am quite literally means I am cumming right at that moment. It would be easy to blame it on youth, but I’ve had that happened with older guys as well. I’m a respectful person, but if you’re one of those guys who want to get fucked raw, but not bred, say something at the start. If you don’t tell me - or any top - what you want, I’m just going to assume you want my load up inside of you. 

Yeah...I feel like if you're getting fucked bare you should assume you're allowing the guy to cum in you. It's an unspoken agreement. Like what would be the reason you wouldn't want it? The risk isn't in being ejaculated in, it's the initial act of bare backing 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, PupBoiRapeSlut said:

I’d love to be blindfolded in a sling or on a fuckbench and hear you say that as I feel your head pressed against my boipussy

Good man, always cum in the ass, if your seed is toxic, even better

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1