Breed Events - Noxon

On 8/21/2024 at 2:24 PM, 2tight2take said:

Has anyone been to any of Nixon’s Sunday Breed events ? Might go for first time in Oct and not sure what to expect 

Expect top men to fuck raw bottom men. No condoms. If you are a bottom and want to be fucked raw, then this party is for you. It is NOT a party for watching, sipping cocktails, and making fun of others. the following are rough bars in GC: Noxon, Reds, Construction, Factory. If you want more vanilla and 'safer sex' (whatever the fuck that means these days), then Cruise bar, Tom's bar, Zoo, Na und, Baerenhole, and some other smaller-ish bars. The Big 4 (Noxon, Reds, Construction and Factory) are all almost exclusively bareback every day, not just one party a week.

There is of course the chance of someone pulling out a condom in these four bars. But that would be awkward and only happens once in a blue moon. 

If you are in GC, you must be aware that

1. Noxon caters predominantly towards men into: piss, rough, raw, leather, pigs. A wonderful place with a high percentage of toxic clients. Always recommended. Two thumbs and a cock up 😉

2. Construction is for men into raw fucking, orgies, exhibitionism, fetish. More vanilla than Noxon but can be heavy duty especially in high season. Be aware that toilet facilities are similar to the ones at the Lab. Due to high number of clients, it can get dirty pretty fast, although the operators clean the facilities regularly.

3. Factory is for indiscriminate fucking, orgies, fisting, pigs. Sucking is like breathing - everyone does and nobody pays any attention. Good place if you are a pig and into orgies and groups. Very clean place

4. Reds is known for being a top man's paradise: lots of bottoms, especially locals. Everything is almost exclusively raw and 80% or more of the clients are poz and many are toxic. good for pigs and exhibitionists. Definitely not for twinks, chatters, watchers or condom lovers. Arguably the cleanest club in GC (together with Zoo which is spotless).

• Like 4
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 1

Ha- I’m surprised you put Zoo into the more ‘vanilla’ category, @PollaDeMiel- I’ve always found it very similar to Reds, and have taken multiple raw cocks many times there. That said, I have definitely seen condoms there, too…. But you live in GC, and I only visit- so I’m not going to challenge your categorization of its bars!

9 hours ago, PollaDeMiel said:

Expect top men to fuck raw bottom men. No condoms. If you are a bottom and want to be fucked raw, then this party is for you. It is NOT a party for watching, sipping cocktails, and making fun of others. the following are rough bars in GC: Noxon, Reds, Construction, Factory. If you want more vanilla and 'safer sex' (whatever the fuck that means these days), then Cruise bar, Tom's bar, Zoo, Na und, Baerenhole, and some other smaller-ish bars. The Big 4 (Noxon, Reds, Construction and Factory) are all almost exclusively bareback every day, not just one party a week.

There is of course the chance of someone pulling out a condom in these four bars. But that would be awkward and only happens once in a blue moon. 

If you are in GC, you must be aware that

1. Noxon caters predominantly towards men into: piss, rough, raw, leather, pigs. A wonderful place with a high percentage of toxic clients. Always recommended. Two thumbs and a cock up 😉

2. Construction is for men into raw fucking, orgies, exhibitionism, fetish. More vanilla than Noxon but can be heavy duty especially in high season. Be aware that toilet facilities are similar to the ones at the Lab. Due to high number of clients, it can get dirty pretty fast, although the operators clean the facilities regularly.

3. Factory is for indiscriminate fucking, orgies, fisting, pigs. Sucking is like breathing - everyone does and nobody pays any attention. Good place if you are a pig and into orgies and groups. Very clean place

4. Reds is known for being a top man's paradise: lots of bottoms, especially locals. Everything is almost exclusively raw and 80% or more of the clients are poz and many are toxic. good for pigs and exhibitionists. Definitely not for twinks, chatters, watchers or condom lovers. Arguably the cleanest club in GC (together with Zoo which is spotless).

Certainly gonna remember this post!

I agree with you @PollaDeMiel again. 
Even though I met condoms all places. 

Anyway, for me, Noxon is the big favourite, and I like Construction less. Noxon is the place where people less picky, construction is full of picky twinks. But this a problem only if you’re full bottom, because after 2 am the picky twink bottoms become so hungry, people can breed one after the other. 

• Piggy 1

19 hours ago, JamesL100 said:

Any bars catering for (or many guys taking) boots jock harness these days?

You'll fit right in at Noxon, Factory, as well as Construction.  Reds and Zoo are more of a naked type of establishments. 

On 8/28/2024 at 2:33 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Ha- I’m surprised you put Zoo into the more ‘vanilla’ category, @PollaDeMiel- I’ve always found it very similar to Reds, and have taken multiple raw cocks many times there. That said, I have definitely seen condoms there, too…. But you live in GC, and I only visit- so I’m not going to challenge your categorization of its bars!

Reds is definitely rougher, but during events you get more people and the nature of a place gets diluted, as you get many gawkers, rough wannabes, drunks, drugged, etc. Given that Reds and Zoo are so close one to another you get crowds migrating from one place to another in search of the perfect fuck which may be a contributing factor to your findings. 

On 8/28/2024 at 2:33 PM, Spunkinmyarse said:

But you live in GC, and I only visit- so I’m not going to challenge your categorization of its bars!

You are correct.

Edited by PollaDeMiel

17 hours ago, bareback-flipflop said:

after 2 am the picky twink bottoms become so hungry, people can breed one after the other. 

Ain't that the truth - Amen to that and thank our Holy Trinity Goddesses Cher, Madonna And Maria Scarey for disabling twinks' pickiness after 2am LOL

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, PollaDeMiel said:

You'll fit right in at Noxon, Factory, as well as Construction.  Reds and Zoo are more of a naked type of establishments. 

Actually trainers prob better than boots in GC. Also adore sling sex as top/vers/btm