Group seeding Drew - again!

Bokkierob

I wanted Drew’s arse pumped full of sperm so last night I got the Dads and Lads over. The Dads are me, Steve, Hamish and Jason and the Lads are Dwayne, Ryan and new boy Aaron. So 7 hard cocks and I’d asked everyone to save their loads for a few days so Drew’s hole would be overflowing with cum. there wasn’t much messing about, we got straight down to fucking. I lubed Drew’s arse and went up first while he was still tight. I fucked him and opened him up. After that the rule was - fuck him until you seed him. I made the boys go first. Since he was the new boy to our group, we told Aaron to get balls deep inside Drew and fuck him till he shot his load. With Aaron’s load in Drew, Ryan seeded him next followed by Dwayne. Next up, the Dads. Jason went next then Steve. Hamish who has the biggest cock of all of us went next. Drew was well open and wet so Hamish went in balls deep easily and pumped Drew’s hole. I moved in and sucked  Hamish’s balls and ate out his arse. I felt his hole throb around my tongue as he pumped his seed into Drew. Drew was moaning like a boy on heat through the fucking. Finally it was my turn. I shoved my cock balls-deep inside him and a wad of mixed sperm leaked out over my balls. Man, I loved how his well-seeded hole felt on my shaft. I fucked him and emptied my balls deep inside him. I pulled out and Drew lay on the bed with his legs spread. His hole looked so fucking beautiful - open, a bit battered and covered in the sperm of 3 men and 3 boys. I’d not played with Aaron before - he’s Drew’s buddy but after watching his arse when he was pumping Drew I definitely want to fuck him.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 5

On 8/27/2024 at 7:00 AM, MKSub24 said:

Lucky Drew. I wish i had a Dom that would look after my needs like you do for Drew.

Drew is fucking insatiable. I take care of his arse and he brings young lads to our bed for me. I fucked new boy Aaron last night. I emptied my balls up his arse. I do my best to seed all of Drew’s mates. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2