My turn to take his cheating POZ load

I had a message from a regular POZ breeder who wanted to know if I would take his early morning load as his bf was at work and he had the morning horn for breeding a neg CUMPIG.  Of course I agreed and he turned up just 10 mins later.

I was hooded, in my jock and cum dump socks and wearing my harness. My hole was stuffed with my large butt plug when he yanked it out and reinserted a couple of times to check how sloppy my cunt was. I occasionally get offered his hot cheating poz cum and gratefully take it too. His bf hates him sharing his poz load so he regularly keeps the local cumdumps topped up discretely and we all usually get a top up every few months. This morning he clearly needed to dump that load asap. He arrived and didn’t strip off, he unzipped his jeans and got to work on his semi. Then he ordered me to my knees as he pushed it into my mouth and made me suck him hard. He made me suck on his balls then held my head as he pushed his dick into my throat. He made sure he used my throat having my head held until he was down inside my throat for a fucking. When he had coated my throat with his poz precum and was rock solid he was ready for my cunt.

I assumed the normal position on all fours as he stabbed into my cunt in one deep hard thrust. He grabbed my hips and started to pound my hole. The butt plug ensured he was inside a sloppy cunt with little friction, just how he likes to breed. He quickly settled into a hard and fast fuck rhythm as he used my hole. I couldn’t keep my mouth shut and told him how much I loved having poz dick inside me and how I longed for his dirty load once more. I could tell he was almost ready to release the load from his heavy balls, so I got vocal - begging him to ‘breed my cunt’. Without a fuss he pushed in real deep as he released his poz load deep in my hungry cunt. I remained dead still as he pumped his full load into me.

He was done with me. My cunt had served its purpose, he pulled out and used his fingers to clean his dripping dick off, he flicked it over me to signify I had been used and I wasn’t even worth thanking. He tagged my ass with the pen as proof of use, gathered his stuff and left the room. Once again I’ll take my turn waiting for the next time he needs to breed this CUMPIG! Bring it on… I need that POZ seed! 
IMG_4196.jpeg.f1e5358e2cbd7fcb669e60af2fe6587d.jpegpict240826_1020090000.thumb.jpeg.14448b37821673f10b0261e157d1ae09.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Piggy 12

20 hours ago, TaggedslutUK said:

I had a message from a regular POZ breeder who wanted to know if I would take his early morning load as his bf was at work and he had the morning horn for breeding a neg CUMPIG.  Of course I agreed and he turned up just 10 mins later.

I was hooded, in my jock and cum dump socks and wearing my harness. My hole was stuffed with my large butt plug when he yanked it out and reinserted a couple of times to check how sloppy my cunt was. I occasionally get offered his hot cheating poz cum and gratefully take it too. His bf hates him sharing his poz load so he regularly keeps the local cumdumps topped up discretely and we all usually get a top up every few months. This morning he clearly needed to dump that load asap. He arrived and didn’t strip off, he unzipped his jeans and got to work on his semi. Then he ordered me to my knees as he pushed it into my mouth and made me suck him hard. He made me suck on his balls then held my head as he pushed his dick into my throat. He made sure he used my throat having my head held until he was down inside my throat for a fucking. When he had coated my throat with his poz precum and was rock solid he was ready for my cunt.

I assumed the normal position on all fours as he stabbed into my cunt in one deep hard thrust. He grabbed my hips and started to pound my hole. The butt plug ensured he was inside a sloppy cunt with little friction, just how he likes to breed. He quickly settled into a hard and fast fuck rhythm as he used my hole. I couldn’t keep my mouth shut and told him how much I loved having poz dick inside me and how I longed for his dirty load once more. I could tell he was almost ready to release the load from his heavy balls, so I got vocal - begging him to ‘breed my cunt’. Without a fuss he pushed in real deep as he released his poz load deep in my hungry cunt. I remained dead still as he pumped his full load into me.

He was done with me. My cunt had served its purpose, he pulled out and used his fingers to clean his dripping dick off, he flicked it over me to signify I had been used and I wasn’t even worth thanking. He tagged my ass with the pen as proof of use, gathered his stuff and left the room. Once again I’ll take my turn waiting for the next time he needs to breed this CUMPIG! Bring it on… I need that POZ seed! 
IMG_4196.jpeg.f1e5358e2cbd7fcb669e60af2fe6587d.jpegpict240826_1020090000.thumb.jpeg.14448b37821673f10b0261e157d1ae09.jpeg

I would so love to hang out with you, help me become as much of a pig…..PLEASE!!!

• Piggy 1