Sharpie “cum dump” on my left and right Thigh

Japbtm

So I decided to try this. I wrote on the left and right side of my thighs “cum dump” I walked into one of my favorite arcades. I sit and wait here someone cum in and of course looks through the glory home. I stand and pull down my pants to reveal my marker, “cum dump” to make sure the the guy in the other booth understands what I’m here for. I see a good size dick cum.  No other signals or taps or messaging needed. 
I drop to my knees and suck it hard and sloppy. Do my dick to cheek test to see if he pulls away or shoves his dick more forward. 
Then turn around present my ass to fuck this unknown cock. Feel him race to the finish line… banging the wall so everyone knows I’m getting fuck and then… pop he’s cumming. He pulls out. I go back on my knees to suck him clean but he doesn’t offer… Bingo! A wedding ring, a Married man. lol 2 more tops cum and go and unceremoniously cums up my ass. No condom no chatting just put raw glory hole sex.. age and stats? Idk idc.  I’m here to collect the warm lube so my FB can fuck my loose wet Asian manpussy…. Everyone wants a freshly warm fucked pussy. 
The sharpie writing cums in handy and I will start using it more to get what I want and filter the old trolls just out to suck dick…guys looking through the GH will know what I am and what they will get both from the right and left. Maybe bathroom public stall. Looking down and see the writing on my flesh. 😉 guys are stupid and we need to be direct sometimes. 

IMG_1155.jpeg

Edited by Japbtm
Grammer
  • Like 4
  • Piggy 2

Thanks for the inspiration! I’m not quite to being a cumdump yet, but I do only play raw! Hopefully I get the guts up and go to the baths and expose myself with writing like that on my thighs. I’m super verbally stimulated, talk with me live and you can pretty much talk me into ANYTHING!

• Like 2