Very First Glory Hole Load - In My Ass

The bookstore was quiet yesterday afternoon. I had taken a half-day off work and, horned out of my mind, decided I would get myself ready and head out to see what kind of trouble I could get into.

Having paid my entry fee, I made my way into the back room. This particular bookstore has all booths, no public rooms – but there are two separate spaces, each with a dozen or so booths each, and several of them have glory holes. I have swallowed countless loads through those holes over the years, but today I had something different in mind. I had never taken a load in my ass through one, and it was time to change that.

To my chagrin, all the pairs of glory hole booths were occupied when I walked in. I meandered around for a bit, navigating around the other guys who were prowling the halls. I heard the door to the main store open a few times, and on my next circle, sure enough, a pair of booths was open. I entered one and locked the door, turning on the video and hitting my brown bottle as I waited for the door in the next booth to squeak shut.

It did not take long. A figure entered, and I could see his camouflage shorts through the hole in the wall. He started the video in his booth and took out his cock, stroking it to get it hard. I placed my hand by the hole to let him know I was ready to take his cock, but to my great disappointment his hand appeared instead of his cock. I tried to coax him a few more times, but he would not take me up on my offer.

Frustrated, I realized he wasn’t planning on leaving, so I stepped out of my booth and began wandering the halls again. I tried a few more booths, but guys seemed more interested in looking through to see who was on the other side of the hole than they were in using the hole for its intended purpose. I finally gave up and went back to my car.

Still insanely horny, I sat in my car and perused Grindr and Sniffies to see if I could find a top nearby. The closest guy on Grindr was only a few hundred feet away – probably inside the store. So, I messaged him.

“Hey, where are you?”

As I suspected, he informed me that was inside.

“I’m in the parking lot,” I responded. “I need to get fucked.”

“Come in and take my load through the glory hole,” he replied, then gave me the number of the booth he was in.

I went back into the store and into the back room, and sure enough, the booth next to his was open. I no sooner locked the door than a thick cock about seven inches long slid through the hole. I undid my shorts as I knelt, pulling out my lube and slathering a blob on my hole as I took him in my mouth. He sighed with pleasure as I worked his shaft back and forth, getting it nice and slick.

His hard cock got harder, and I knew it was time. I stood, grabbing his shaft with my hand as I turned around and bent over. I guided the tip to my hungry pucker and then pushed back. He pushed forward at the same time, and suddenly he was as deep in me as the plywood wall between us would allow. He started pumping urgently as I placed my hands on my knees for support. It didn’t take long before I heard him grunt. I squeezed my sphincter around his shaft and felt those telltale pulses – for the first time ever, I was getting bred by a random stranger through a glory hole! Sure, I’ve taken plenty of anonymous loads while blindfolded, but this was a new and very different experience.

The pulses subsided and he quickly pulled out of my ass, leaving a bead of cum running down the wall from the bottom of the hole. In a flash he was zipped up and out the door.

I decided to stay a little longer, but it was the wrong time of day for there to be any kind of crowd, so I eventually gave up and went home, his cum soaking my underwear as I drove. I’ll definitely go back another day when the back room is busier and see if I can get even more anonymous cum that way.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 11

I love that kind of scene!  Unfortunately the bookstores I go to either have no glory holes or most of them are not good for fucking though due to double thick walls, etc.  However, I have sucked plenty of dick through them and been fucked in the booths plenty of times.  I'd love to visit a bookstore with a really nice glory hole setup someday.  I've seen pics and videos of some that look really good.