First Tinder Hook-Up

I resisted joining Tinder for a long time, but I finally threw in the towel and have been on the app for a few months now. As a pansexual guy, I have tended (until now) to reserve Tinder for browsing eligible women (who are, in many cases, as eager to take a cream pie as I am!) and search for cock using the old standby’s like Grindr and Sniffies.

Fed up with the growing number of fake and scammer accounts – not to mention matches who say hello and then go silent – I decided to pivot my account to see what men I might find. Since people are marginally more likely to read a Tinder bio than they are on the hookup apps, I got specific about what I was looking for. On a site where a lot of guys are looking for their forever love (yuck), I was clear that I was only interested in hookups. Then, to make sure I got the right type of responses, I added a profile pic with a subtle outline of a condom with a big “X” through it.

I didn’t have to wait long. The next day – yesterday – I matched with a guy who was a bit younger than me, probably late 30s. He was Middle Eastern with a close-trimmed black beard. We chatted for a bit and then exchanged numbers so we could trade the important pics – his cock and my ass.

We instantly hit it off. He salivated over the pic of my hole dripping cum – my favorite to send guys when we’re talking about my love of bareback – and I couldn’t get enough of his dick pic. He was a good six inches (real inches, not Craigslist inches), thick, and uncut. The first time I set eyes on it, my hole twitched involuntarily.

After a little more back and forth we agreed on a morning meeting today. I got up at my usual time and found a text from him already waiting. I replied and as I waited for him to respond, I got myself ready. Less than an hour later, I was on my way to his place, a quick 10-minute drive away at that time of day.

He was waiting at the door when I arrived. I grabbed my lube and poppers out of the back of my car and followed him inside. We went straight to his room and started making out. Clothes came off quickly, and in a matter of moments my fist was clenched around his cock. It was even thicker than I had imagined, and I felt my hole twitch again at the thought of him sliding inside me.

After some more hot and heavy making out (something I rarely do), I sat on the edge of his bed. The mattress was low to the floor and placed my mouth at the perfect height. A few huffs from my brown bottle and his hands were on the back of my head and his cock was slamming into the back of my throat. I choked and gagged, grateful that I had not eaten and loving every minute of it. That went on for several minutes until he pulled out.

“Turn around,” he growled.

I quickly complied. He drizzled a little lube on my hole and rubbed the tip of his cock up and down the crack, teasing me. I whimpered in anticipation. He took a couple of test pokes, opening up my pucker just enough, and then slid balls-deep inside me in one fluid motion.

I gasped at the sudden feeling of fullness, but it felt amazing. He grabbed my hips and began to pound me, pushing me further and further forward until I was laying prone on his bed with him on top of me. He grunted and groaned with pleasure as he destroyed my hole. As time went on, the sounds became more frequent and louder, and I knew he was close to blowing his load.

“That’s it,” I urged. “Cum inside me. I want your load in my ass.”

“Fuck yeah,” he growled back, and his pace picked up. He began hammering me into the bed as though he wanted to break it – or me.

A few more minutes and he let out a howl as his motion stopped. As I always do, I squeezed my hole tight around him and sure enough, he was pumping his load into my guts. As the pulses subsided, he collapsed on top of me, spent.

We lay like that for a few minutes before he got up. I quickly spun around and took his still-semi-hard cock in my mouth, cleaning off all the juices. I ran my tongue up and down the top of his shaft, and he moaned.

With that, I grabbed my clothes and he pulled on a pair of shorts to see me to the door. I hopped back in my car to start my day with a fresh load of cum inside me.

I got home and checked Tinder again, and a guy I’ve hooked up with before through Grindr had found me. He’s got a nice cock, too, which some of you may have seen in a video I uploaded to my X account. Thinking I need to respond to him and let him know I’m looking. You never know – maybe today will end up being a ‘two-fer’!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1