Favourite position to get bred

HornyladNL

What is your favourite position to get bred?

Mine is when I’m laying on my stomach and the top is laying flat on me with his arms around my chest/neck. I really love the moment when he is close and ready to load up my ass. I know I can’t escape (not that I want to) and will get my ass filled with his load.

Even better when there’s a mirror, so I can see his face at that point.

• Like 5

I like being bent over while standing. The top pushes my face down over the back of a couch or picnic table and has his way with my hole. I would love to have a train ran on my ass while blindfolded in this position. Maybe start with around 5 men the first occasion and, if all goes well, do it again sometime with 10 or 12 anonymous studs. 

• Like 1

Favourite position? Definitely in the sling. I love to see the face of the top transforming for a few seconds whilst he shoots. I also love that I can push my ass while pulling his thighs so his cock is way deep inside me. The drawback is that a top can pull out easier if he doesn't want to cum, but that's my favourite position. Obviously, ANY position is good for me when I get fucked. I have enough flexibility in my hips to accommodate any size and shape of cock. But favourite? Defo in the sling. And if there is a crowd watching or a lineup to my ass, even better! 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I have two favorite positions. I like being in the sling so I can see the top's face while he builds up to shooting the load up my ass and pull him in deep while he unloads and use my ass muscles to milk the last drop of cum out of him. I also like being flat on my stomach with the top laying flat on my back with his arms locked around my chest as he unloads and pushes his cum deep inside my fuckhole. Either way, I want that load as deep inside me as the top can get plant it and I want him to keep fucking it into me as he unloads to make sure it is as deep as he can plant it.

I love being bent over doggie while they get off.  Is so primal and kinda degrading to me a little bit.  I'm just there staring at a wall while they are using my ass to get off and pumping their seed inside me. 

10 hours ago, HornyladNL said:

What is your favourite position to get bred?

Mine is when I’m laying on my stomach and the top is laying flat on me with his arms around my chest/neck. I really love the moment when he is close and ready to load up my ass. I know I can’t escape (not that I want to) and will get my ass filled with his load.

Even better when there’s a mirror, so I can see his face at that point.

Love the same 

I'm a smaller guy and enjoy missionary when my top pulls my legs up around his shoulders so he can bury his cock deep. I especially love when his balls slap my ass with each thrust until he fills me up with his seed. That's my favorite position...or whatever my top at the moment likes is awesome too. I'm ready now.

Edited by Travlincat
  • Like 1