What to do?

I have been bi for 2 years and I always fuck with condom, whether it is with girls or with boys.

Going to a sauna other than the one I’m used to, I met a guy who wants to make me enter the world of bareback, at the moment I refused.

I admit that although I refused at the time, I have for a few days wanted to discover this world and get fucked without condom and get spit in my ass and mouth, Do you think I should rather contact the guy who gave me his phone number or do my experiments myself by not thinking of the condom as well with girls as with boys?

1 hour ago, Bottom Jim said:

Foncez, vous serez surpris de ce que vous ressentez 

I really want to but I don’t know if I should go through the guy who offers me to discover this world or do it on my side without him by making men fuck me without a condom and also fucking girls without a condom

Nobody can tell you what you "should" do - and turning that kind of control over to random strangers on the internet is an inherently silly and misguided idea.

Rather, you have the opportunity to THINK about the possible consequences of what you're considering, and how you plan to handle those consequences if they come to pass.

You don't say whether you're married, in a relationship, or single, but if it's one of the first two, you should be thinking also about the potential consequences for that person, as well.

This isn't to say going bare is bad - far from it. But it has implications for your health, and the health of any other sex partners you have. And I don't see anything in your post that suggests you've even considered what those might be.

• Upvote 1

57 minutes ago, BootmanLA said:

Personne ne peut vous dire ce que vous « devriez » faire – et confier ce type de contrôle à des inconnus sur Internet est une idée intrinsèquement stupide et malavisée.

Vous avez plutôt la possibilité de RÉFLÉCHIR aux conséquences possibles de ce que vous envisagez et à la manière dont vous prévoyez de gérer ces conséquences si elles se produisent.

Vous ne dites pas si vous êtes marié, en couple ou célibataire, mais si c'est l'un des deux premiers, vous devriez également penser aux conséquences potentielles pour cette personne.

Cela ne veut pas dire que se mettre nu est mauvais, loin de là. Mais cela a des conséquences sur votre santé et sur celle de vos autres partenaires sexuels. Et je ne vois rien dans votre message qui suggère que vous ayez même envisagé ce que cela pourrait être.

I am single and I am well aware that if I go bareback it will have consequences on my health, regarding my future partners ( girls and men) I would keep them informed that I am bi and I fuck without a condom, I would leave them the choice of whether they or they want to continue or not.

Friday I received the results of my blood test and as I expected it I am negative, I have no STI or STD, normal when fucking with condom (except to suck a dick or eat a pussy).

Since I am in full reflection because my desire to make me fill with cum and feel good slut spanking me fuck believed is rising several notch, the desire to discover the world of bareback is much stronger than the previous days.

I think I will soon succumb to my desire for sex without a condom but I can not decide what to do between contact the guy who draguer me in the sauna and who wants to make me discover the world of barebacking or enter myself into himself in his world by making me my own bareback fucking experiences whether it is with men or with girls.

I know that by launching me my life will literally change but being single and having fucked for years with a condom, I now wish to be able to enjoy fucking freely without having to think about the end of the field this piece of rubber that takes away a lot of sensation when we fuck.

Either way, the logical thing to do is to get on PrEP so that your bareback desires don't put you in a space you don't want to be in - i.e. HIV-positive and having to disclose that to future sex partners.

ESPECIALLY since you're expressing a desire to fuck women (not "girls", I hope) without a condom as well. I can't cite statistics, but I am willing to bet the percentage of women who get pissed about not having HIV disclosed to them before unprotected sex is several orders of magnitude larger than the same in the gay/bi male community, and you could be looking at a prison sentence or a hefty civil judgment or both, if it were discovered you became poz, knew it, didn't warn a partner, and ended up pozzing them.

In addition, PrEP will likely save you any number of other health issues over the years, as a lifetime of HIV meds can take a big toll on your body.

• Upvote 3