First time topping

chargedodger

On 9/15/2024 at 4:28 AM, chargedodger said:

Curious about this special moment,the first time you topped a man....was it as mind blowing for you too?

My first time was with an older lad. I was 16 and he was 23. I had been getting fucked regularly but I was really up to top another boy. It wasn’t his first time being fucked. He lay on his belly like I had been trained to do when I was being fucked. I was rock hard and climbed on his back and mounted his arse. I pushed my cock between his cheeks and found his lubed hole.  I pushed and I slid inside him. Honestly the sensation of being inside a boy was fucking amazing. His arsehole gripped every inch of my cock and his hole throbbed in time with his heartbeat. I fucked him for no more than a couple of minutes before I shot my load into him. I topped a lot more after that.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

At 18, I wasn’t quite sure what really turned me on the most. The idea of an older guy drilling and I pumping my load into my classmate made me feel extremely excited. Was completely fucked on my first visit to the sauna and received my first loads the next day. 

A few months later, an older guy “first top who seeded me” in his late fifties invited me for an afternoon fun. He also invited another young lad my age where he found him from a paid website. 

We had 3some, two young lads served the mature confident macho man. Being the first to showed up and being fucked hard less than a few minutes after arrived. 40 minutes of nonstop drilling in every imaginable positions, I cum with exhausted and needed a break.  He was the second guy I had sex with and at 18 I was still inexperienced, my tight hole needed rest. 

I clashed onto the sofa and at the meantime the doorbell rang. New young ass took my place, I was an audience. The sight, sound, energy and atmosphere were unbelievable. The older top ate and inspected new ass for a few minutes. He then stood up and carried the lad to a leather chair, kneeling, ass up and one final lick on the hole, the top guided his hard cock to the hole and slammed balls deep. The lad took it like a champion, after all he was a professional at 19. He did all the stuffs to the new lad as he did with me, it got me excited, my cock was hard and dripping precum. 

At one point during a midfuck, he pulled me for a big kiss and had me held on his cock as he slammed into a dilated hole. He told me play with the guy’s ass, cock and slapping on it gently. I always interested in topping my classmates and once he said, “you want to try” I said ya, he moved out and I immediately slammed my hard cock into a warm, dilated hole, it felt amazing as it thumped like a lives suction. It went on and on, older top gave me a big smile and two thumbs up. I lasted probably 20 minutes and blasted my load for the first time into another guy hole. I fucked older mature guys several times but prefer guy my age and younger. 

• Like 2

I hooked up with a guy who is divorced. I do not fuck, but he insisted to have me laying on the couch and got on top of me and he wanted to feel my dick in him. It felt good but not I don’t want to hump. 🤣

Felt really tight than a fleshlight would feel. 

My first time topping I was about half pissed off at the bottom. The guy I topped was rather drunk. He had a GF who was a former GF of mine. I had recently hooked up with her although we were no longer a couple. He heard about it. I went into a local bar about mid afternoon and he was there. He got all whiny and emotional about his GF and kept saying that me fucking her was like I was fucking him. He was a smaller guy maybe 5'6" or 7. He had spent time in prison for some minor felony and the rumor was that he was a prison punk. I found out later it wasn't just a rumor. He was getting pretty drunk and the bartender wanted him to leave. I drove him home and on the way he started playing with my cock. I didn't know if wanted to kick his ass or fuck him. I ended up fucking him which was a great decision. I knew his GF wouldn't be home from work for another hour or so and kind of invited myself in. He immediately opened my pants and started giving me a BJ. I steered him to his bedroom, the same bedroom where I had fucked his slutty GF a few days before, and got us both naked. He dug around in a drawer and came up with some lube. I was soon sliding into him with his ass up and face down. I had been bottoming for a couple of years at that point but was surprised by how good his ass felt around my cock, so tight and silky smooth although he loosened up a little as we fucked. It didn't take me long to cum. I rolled over onto my back thinking we were finished but he straddled me and and lowered himself on my still hard cock. I lasted a lot longer this time and we soon changed positions again with him once again ass up. The sight of that sexy ass taking my cock eventually had me blowing another nut. I wiped my cock off on the sheets and noticed he had shot a huge load on the sheets also. I got dressed rather quickly because I knew hi GF was due home any time. Between the alcohol he had drank and our fuck he was asleep when I left.

I always wondered what his GF thought when she got home. We fucked often for a year or so after this first encounter. He was a much better piece of ass than his GF.

• Like 1