Why are we hating each other?

PozToxVersPig

A guy came up on my BBRT - he looked sexy, so I sent him a message.  TBH, between BBRT, NKP, and other platforms, the geolocation isn't something I rely on.

Then I got this response.  I tried to be kind.  So, I sent this and blocked him.

I don't get why we're fighting each other.

-----------------------

this is the rudest thing ever.  I can't even imagine what would make you write this.  Sad for you.
This site isn't perfect - I wasn't trying to make you succumb to something.

i can't imagine who would actually want to be around you.  

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: 09-17-24 21:39
Subject: RE:fuck!
Message: Super fucking duper guy 613 MILES AWAY. WHAT THE FUCK HAS IT GOT TO DO WITH ME YOU FUCKING IDIOT. 
FUCK OFF BOTHER SOMEONE IN YOUR OWN ZIPCODE, YA CUNT

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Sep 17, 2024 11:24 AM
Subject:
Message: I really like your profile.  poz vers dude here off meds.  take a lot of anon loads, fuck anon hole.

love getting dirty loads when possible and breeding really slutty bottoms; vid is hot for posting, very verbal poz talk

tele = bbturnerslut got more vids and pics.  hope your day is going great.

I agree geolocation isn't perfect, though it's *generally* accurate for guys not using a VPN (and BBRT blocks my VPN (Nord), so I can't use that site while VPN'ing anyway).

My general rule, though, is to ignore profiles from people who have geolocation off AND who fail to list a location in their profile. To me, that's a sign someone has zero intention of actually meeting up, and is just looking for some kind of cybersex.

When a location IS specified, and the person is hundreds of miles away in a location I have no plans to visit, I try to start off nice - thanking for the interest shown - and if the conversation continues, I generally discourage things moving in "that" direction.

I only get rude when I get a message from someone who clearly has NOT read my profile (or didn't comprehend what I wrote). 

• Like 1