The night that changed my life

Mlo

Part 2

The night unfolded under the pulsating lights of Fly, the city’s hottest nightclub, where the music throbbed louder and drinks flowed freely. Hunter, ever the life of the party, ordered a round of shots just as Kim’s favorite song blared through the speakers. “Oh my god, I love this song!” she squealed, grabbing Mikkel’s arm and pulling him onto the crowded dance floor. Meanwhile, Tom, Alex, and Hunter stayed by the bar, overlooking the chaos of the dance floor from their vantage point. “Aren’t you going to join your friend?” Tom asked Alex, raising an eyebrow. “Maybe in a bit,” Alex replied, sipping his drink. Tom, sensing the buzz of the night, turned to Hunter. “Let’s go check this place out,” Hunter suggested with a grin, but not before ordering more shots and a round of gin and tonics. With drinks in hand, they ventured upstairs, finding themselves in the more mysterious, high-energy section of the club—Fly’s infamous gay room. The atmosphere shifted—dark, sultry, and electric. Music pumped harder here, the crowd more intense, and the allure of the dimly lit back room.

Tom and Hunter, caught up in the beat, began to dance—moving closer, shirts peeling off, bodies glistening under the flashing lights. They danced with the kind of confidence that made heads turn, their movements in sync, as if they were seasoned dancers. Alex, however, stayed behind in a booth, watching them from the shadows, unsure if he should join. Tom slipped away from the dance floor, making his way back to Alex. “You okay being in this room?” he asked, leaning close to be heard over the music. “Yeah, I don’t mind. Maybe we should find Mikkel?” Alex slurred, the drinks beginning to take their toll. “Here, eat this,” Tom said, handing Alex something small. “What is it?” Alex asked. “It’s M. Trust me, it’ll lighten you up,” Tom grinned. Alex quickly took it, not wanting to draw attention. Moments later, Hunter returned with more drinks. “Alright, we’ll go find Mikkel after a few songs. Just come join us for a bit,” Tom urged. “I’m not like that,” Alex muttered, his voice barely audible.

“Relax, Alex. You don’t have to be anything,” Tom reassured him with a wink. Reluctantly, Alex was convinced. He followed Tom back onto the dance floor, the music vibrating through his body as the M began to take effect. His head felt lighter, the room more vibrant. The lights flickered in kaleidoscopic patterns, and soon, he wasn’t just in the club—he was part of it. The beat pulsed through him, his body swaying to the rhythm without a second thought. Before long, Alex found himself sandwiched between Tom and Hunter, their movements fluid and close, enveloping him in a haze of sensation.

As Tom danced behind him, his hands explored the curves of Alex’s body, fingers brushing over his ass, almost teasingly. Hunter pressed closer from the front, his body warm against Alex’s, the music carrying them all in its current. Alex, caught up in the lights, the music, and the sheer euphoria of the moment, barely noticed how intimately they danced.

“Hey bud I see you’re a little happy down there,” hunter whispered with a grin.

“I just feel really… good,” Alex breathed, his eyes half-closed, lost in the moment.

Hunter shot a glance at Tom and smirked. “Let’s check out that back room, shall we?”

They moved through the dimly lit hallway, the air thick with energy, as silhouettes of people blended into the shadows around them. Soft, murmured conversations and distant music filled the space. Tom's hands stayed firmly on Alex putting them under his pants, guiding him deeper into the room, brushing past figures whose touches grazed Alex's body, adding to the surreal atmosphere.

Once they found a secluded corner, the air grew still, charged with anticipation. Tom leaned in closer, his breath warm against Alex's neck, his tongue licking him all over as he whispered something Alex couldn't quite hear over the thrum of the music. Alex's pulse quickened, yet he didn't pull away-there was something intoxicating about the moment.

Hunter stood nearby, watching for a second before unbuckling Alex's pants, Tom's lips moved down to Alex's ass, each touch deliberate, drawing out every sensation. And hunter wrapping his lips around Alex’s cock  he was rock hard. Alex, lost in the intensity of it all, let himself go, allowing the sensations to take over. Every sound, every flicker of light, heightened the thrill.Tom's hands explored Alex's back, his touch lingering as he pulled him in closer. Alex's moaned out loud, each moment unfolding in slow motion.

There was no need for words-their bodies spoke for them. The room, the darkness, and the mysterious thrill of the unknown made it feel as if time had stopped, Alex never felt like this he enjoyed every moment he just kept his eyes shut.  As Tom rose slowly, he turned Alex’s face toward him and leaned in for a deep, lingering kiss. The moment felt charged, as if the world outside their corner had disappeared. When they finally pulled apart, Tom pulled out his cock and spit on his hand his eyes twinkling with lust. Tom savouring the moment, he began to press It against Alex’s hole already wet from Tom’s Tongue, inch by inch. Tom gaze occasionally back to hunter, watching him suck Alex’s cock balls deep, the scene unfolding with a quiet intensity. Tom grinned mischievously giving his cock a gentle push at first. As Alex started to moan, Tom’s excitement grew as He pushed harder,  biteing down on Alex’s neck. Tom’s moans filled the room as other guys begun looking in, with each thrust sending Alex higher. As Tom counted fucking him so deeply and raw, a flicker of doubt crossed Alex’s mind. He thought to himself, How could I be doing this? He had always considered himself straight, and yet the night had taken him down a path he hadn’t anticipated. The alcohol mixed with M had clouded his judgment, altering his perceptions and pushing him beyond his usual boundaries. A part of him wondered about the choices he was making and how different he was from the person he thought he was. He than focused on Tom’s cock deep inside him moaning louder, With each thrust, Tom grew more determined, giving it all his energy until fucking him harder and harder. With one final shove, Tom was getting close oh man this ass is so tight! I’m gonna shoot oh fuck yeah!! Take my load Tom yelled out, his voice ringing through the room. completely satisfied with his efforts He wanted Alex’s ass so badly he didn’t want the moment to end he collapsed onto Alex, out of breath but grinning wildly. He glanced over at Hunter, who was watching from the other side with an amused smile, ahhh I’m gonna cum Alex squealed, hunter continued going balls deep till Alex shot his load deep down his throat. 

They made their way back to the dance floor and positioned themselves at the railing overlooking the vibrant scene below. From their vantage point, they noticed Mikkel and Kim lost in each other's embrace, kissing deeply with Kim's hands exploring Mikkel's cock. Guess someone’s also having a good time  Tom said with a grin. Hunter, sensing the need to keep the night lively, ordered another round of drinks. Tom, Alex, and Hunter joined Mikkel and Kim, diving back into the rhythm of the music. As they danced, Alex found himself caught in a swirl of emotions, his earlier thoughts mingling with the excitement of the night. The confusion of the moment, combined with the sensory overload of the club, left him feeling both exhilarated and introspective. Alex continued to dance with his ass feeling sore and wet.

more to come!

Edited by Mlo
  • Like 11
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

Can't believe it's ME of all people asking this, but "M"? What's M?  As in Molly - MDMA? Meth? Methadrone? Marijuana is obviously out, but in more than 40 years of sex with some enhancements (20 of those regularly with enhancements) I have never heard of anything referred to as "M", MDMA I've always heard referred to as Molly, XTC, E, Ecstasy, even X but never M, nor have I ever heard Meth described with the "M", T, Tina, Crystal, Miss T, xtina, yes but no M. Methodrone doesn't get used much around here, so maybe that's it... Enlighten please?

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, versmetropig said:

Can't believe it's ME of all people asking this, but "M"? What's M?  As in Molly - MDMA? Meth? Methadrone? Marijuana is obviously out, but in more than 40 years of sex with some enhancements (20 of those regularly with enhancements) I have never heard of anything referred to as "M", MDMA I've always heard referred to as Molly, XTC, E, Ecstasy, even X but never M, nor have I ever heard Meth described with the "M", T, Tina, Crystal, Miss T, xtina, yes but no M. Methodrone doesn't get used much around here, so maybe that's it... Enlighten please?

Guessing it's Molly/MDMA, seeing as the character in this story "ate" it, thereby suggesting some sort of pill.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Mlo said:

Part 2

The night unfolded under the pulsating lights of Fly, the city’s hottest nightclub, where the music throbbed louder and drinks flowed freely. Hunter, ever the life of the party, ordered a round of shots just as Kim’s favorite song blared through the speakers. “Oh my god, I love this song!” she squealed, grabbing Mikkel’s arm and pulling him onto the crowded dance floor. Meanwhile, Tom, Alex, and Hunter stayed by the bar, overlooking the chaos of the dance floor from their vantage point. “Aren’t you going to join your friend?” Tom asked Alex, raising an eyebrow. “Maybe in a bit,” Alex replied, sipping his drink. Tom, sensing the buzz of the night, turned to Hunter. “Let’s go check this place out,” Hunter suggested with a grin, but not before ordering more shots and a round of gin and tonics. With drinks in hand, they ventured upstairs, finding themselves in the more mysterious, high-energy section of the club—Fly’s infamous gay room. The atmosphere shifted—dark, sultry, and electric. Music pumped harder here, the crowd more intense, and the allure of the dimly lit back room.

Tom and Hunter, caught up in the beat, began to dance—moving closer, shirts peeling off, bodies glistening under the flashing lights. They danced with the kind of confidence that made heads turn, their movements in sync, as if they were seasoned dancers. Alex, however, stayed behind in a booth, watching them from the shadows, unsure if he should join. Tom slipped away from the dance floor, making his way back to Alex. “You okay being in this room?” he asked, leaning close to be heard over the music. “Yeah, I don’t mind. Maybe we should find Mikkel?” Alex slurred, the drinks beginning to take their toll. “Here, eat this,” Tom said, handing Alex something small. “What is it?” Alex asked. “It’s M. Trust me, it’ll lighten you up,” Tom grinned. Alex quickly took it, not wanting to draw attention. Moments later, Hunter returned with more drinks. “Alright, we’ll go find Mikkel after a few songs. Just come join us for a bit,” Tom urged. “I’m not like that,” Alex muttered, his voice barely audible.

“Relax, Alex. You don’t have to be anything,” Tom reassured him with a wink. Reluctantly, Alex was convinced. He followed Tom back onto the dance floor, the music vibrating through his body as the M began to take effect. His head felt lighter, the room more vibrant. The lights flickered in kaleidoscopic patterns, and soon, he wasn’t just in the club—he was part of it. The beat pulsed through him, his body swaying to the rhythm without a second thought. Before long, Alex found himself sandwiched between Tom and Hunter, their movements fluid and close, enveloping him in a haze of sensation.

As Tom danced behind him, his hands explored the curves of Alex’s body, fingers brushing over his ass, almost teasingly. Hunter pressed closer from the front, his body warm against Alex’s, the music carrying them all in its current. Alex, caught up in the lights, the music, and the sheer euphoria of the moment, barely noticed how intimately they danced.

“Hey bud I see you’re a little happy down there,” hunter whispered with a grin.

“I just feel really… good,” Alex breathed, his eyes half-closed, lost in the moment.

Hunter shot a glance at Tom and smirked. “Let’s check out that back room, shall we?”

They moved through the dimly lit hallway, the air thick with energy, as silhouettes of people blended into the shadows around them. Soft, murmured conversations and distant music filled the space. Tom's hands stayed firmly on Alex putting them under his pants, guiding him deeper into the room, brushing past figures whose touches grazed Alex's body, adding to the surreal atmosphere.

Once they found a secluded corner, the air grew still, charged with anticipation. Tom leaned in closer, his breath warm against Alex's neck, his tongue licking him all over as he whispered something Alex couldn't quite hear over the thrum of the music. Alex's pulse quickened, yet he didn't pull away-there was something intoxicating about the moment.

Hunter stood nearby, watching for a second before unbuckling Alex's pants, Tom's lips moved down to Alex's ass, each touch deliberate, drawing out every sensation. And hunter wrapping his lips around Alex’s cock  he was rock hard. Alex, lost in the intensity of it all, let himself go, allowing the sensations to take over. Every sound, every flicker of light, heightened the thrill.Tom's hands explored Alex's back, his touch lingering as he pulled him in closer. Alex's moaned out loud, each moment unfolding in slow motion.

There was no need for words-their bodies spoke for them. The room, the darkness, and the mysterious thrill of the unknown made it feel as if time had stopped, Alex never felt like this he enjoyed every moment he just kept his eyes shut.  As Tom rose slowly, he turned Alex’s face toward him and leaned in for a deep, lingering kiss. The moment felt charged, as if the world outside their corner had disappeared. When they finally pulled apart, Tom pulled out his cock and spit on his hand his eyes twinkling with lust. Tom savouring the moment, he began to press It against Alex’s hole already wet from Tom’s Tongue, inch by inch. Tom gaze occasionally back to hunter, watching him suck Alex’s cock balls deep, the scene unfolding with a quiet intensity. Tom grinned mischievously giving his cock a gentle push at first. As Alex started to moan, Tom’s excitement grew as He pushed harder,  biteing down on Alex’s neck. Tom’s moans filled the room as other guys begun looking in, with each thrust sending Alex higher. As Tom counted fucking him so deeply and raw, a flicker of doubt crossed Alex’s mind. He thought to himself, How could I be doing this? He had always considered himself straight, and yet the night had taken him down a path he hadn’t anticipated. The alcohol mixed with M had clouded his judgment, altering his perceptions and pushing him beyond his usual boundaries. A part of him wondered about the choices he was making and how different he was from the person he thought he was. He than focused on Tom’s cock deep inside him moaning louder, With each thrust, Tom grew more determined, giving it all his energy until fucking him harder and harder. With one final shove, Tom was getting close oh man this ass is so tight! I’m gonna shoot oh fuck yeah!! Take my load Tom yelled out, his voice ringing through the room. completely satisfied with his efforts He wanted Alex’s ass so badly he didn’t want the moment to end he collapsed onto Alex, out of breath but grinning wildly. He glanced over at Hunter, who was watching from the other side with an amused smile, ahhh I’m gonna cum Alex squealed, hunter continued going balls deep till Alex shot his load deep down his throat. 

They made their way back to the dance floor and positioned themselves at the railing overlooking the vibrant scene below. From their vantage point, they noticed Mikkel and Kim lost in each other's embrace, kissing deeply with Kim's hands exploring Mikkel's cock. Guess someone’s also having a good time  Tom said with a grin. Hunter, sensing the need to keep the night lively, ordered another round of drinks. Tom, Alex, and Hunter joined Mikkel and Kim, diving back into the rhythm of the music. As they danced, Alex found himself caught in a swirl of emotions, his earlier thoughts mingling with the excitement of the night. The confusion of the moment, combined with the sensory overload of the club, left him feeling both exhilarated and introspective. Alex continued to dance with his ass feeling sore and wet.

more to come!

Can't wait to see what cums💦💦 next. Despite being hot & lustful, there is still so many more avenues for this author to take.  If this is chapter 1, then I'm thinking that I will be spending a lot of time with my cunt getting moist. Love to meet a guy like Tom, well prepped for a good night out.