Truck tuesdays any good?

Seems the Truck folks have picked up steam and are organizing events quite regularly. Personally I haven't bothered post pandemic. Before Covid their events were OK. Not amazing but not total duds. Has anyone been to the new string of events? any good?

Are you talking big rig truckers? Or anyone with any kind of big diesel truck? I’ve got a super duty ford diesel with lift and tall tires. It’s a monster and it matches my monster cock and hungry fuckhole. I’d love to go to some sort of trucker event and fuck in the bed of my truck 

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lol, who said anything about truckers? Do you also believe that all the Eagle named bars are about hosting falconry events?

Truck was a bar in SF that closed. But has returned as a theme night. The theme is sleazy disco. I had been to the bar long ago before it closed. I have not been to the theme nights.