Turning 21! And want to host my first cumdump on my birthday. Not sure where I should host it?

shyBUTbred

I am turning 21 this coming November and I have always wanted to host cumdump as I been to many and am never able to host at my college dorm. This coming birthday is my chance because I am saving up money for that. But I am not sure where I should do it. I am thinking about NYC because many people say there are a lot of tops there. But I am not sure.

Ideally, I am going to post a event somewhere like sniffies or here. Also planning to film just for me to look back lol. I am just wondering if anyone can give me some tips on where to choose.

I can't give you practical advice on how to pull it off. I hope you can - even though I'll also tell you that a huge portion of the tales you read on here (and elsewhere) about people doing this sort of thing are pure fantasy.

What I can advise you on is realistic expectations - understand that no matter how much planning you may undertake, circumstances may screw things up. Tops are going to flake, either because they never intended to show up, because something better came along, because they're strung out on substances and forgot, or just because they didn't feel like it.

Planning it for a special day, like a milestone birthday, adds to the potential for disappointment. What you don't want to do is turn into the cumdump equivalent of being a bridezilla, determined to have her perfect day exactly how she wants it and where anything going wrong sends her into a rage (or worse, a depressive spiral) that ruins any positive associations with the day. 

Good luck!

4 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

I can't give you practical advice on how to pull it off. I hope you can - even though I'll also tell you that a huge portion of the tales you read on here (and elsewhere) about people doing this sort of thing are pure fantasy.

What I can advise you on is realistic expectations - understand that no matter how much planning you may undertake, circumstances may screw things up. Tops are going to flake, either because they never intended to show up, because something better came along, because they're strung out on substances and forgot, or just because they didn't feel like it.

Planning it for a special day, like a milestone birthday, adds to the potential for disappointment. What you don't want to do is turn into the cumdump equivalent of being a bridezilla, determined to have her perfect day exactly how she wants it and where anything going wrong sends her into a rage (or worse, a depressive spiral) that ruins any positive associations with the day. 

Good luck!

For sure. To be fair I already expect to see bunch of tops flaking on apps as I usually do already. And because it is my first, I am even down for just about 5 to 10 loads that is already a new record for me hahaha. And because of exactly what you mentioned I am only planning to do this not for the sake of my birthday only but rather starting my role as a cumdump. The only thing that would upset me is probably when I spent huge amount of money for hotel hosting but literally no one shows up hahaha.

2 minutes ago, shyBUTbred said:

For sure. To be fair I already expect to see bunch of tops flaking on apps as I usually do already. And because it is my first, I am even down for just about 5 to 10 loads that is already a new record for me hahaha. And because of exactly what you mentioned I am only planning to do this not for the sake of my birthday only but rather starting my role as a cumdump. The only thing that would upset me is probably when I spent huge amount of money for hotel hosting but literally no one shows up hahaha.

That is, in fact, a distinct possibility. Not necessarily likely, but... even 5 to 10 loads is A LOT to get over one night, especially if you're doing it in a private location (hotel, whatever) and not a sex club.

On the plus side, you're young, and (it appears) reasonably fit, so that's going to attract the attention of guys in a way being, say, 40 and not as fit would not. But even with that, the hottest guys can have "bad nights".