Cleaning out / being ready

ccmmss

Guys

Looking to up my game a bit here. So looking for real experience ideas on how to be ready for anal.

How often do you clean out or doush to always be on the ready to take a cock / cocks?

What do you like to use? Plain water?

Any other tips to be ready?

Prelube?

Appreciate all the replies. 

7 hours ago, ccmmss said:

Guys

Looking to up my game a bit here. So looking for real experience ideas on how to be ready for anal.

How often do you clean out or doush to always be on the ready to take a cock / cocks?

What do you like to use? Plain water?

Any other tips to be ready?

Prelube?

Appreciate all the replies. 

Most people aren't "always...on the ready" to take a cock/cocks.

Cleaning out is something you shouldn't do just to be "on the ready". It's one thing to do it before attending a sex party, or even before a "date" where sex is likely. It's another thing to do it on a regular basis just in case the opportunity arises.

I think being always ready 24/7 is unrealistic, but I've been successfully clean 90% of time for four days and I've been both surprised and proud of myself. Here's all the strategies I can give, none of those I think are a 100% guaranteed success (a very slim chance of accidents will always be part of the game) but they works pretty good for me and hope they help:

First thing and a good advice in general is to eat as healthy as one can and do some kind of regular physical activity. This not only benefits one's overall health but also makes ones bowel work best, making cleaning operations easier.

When I know I will be taking dicks, especially if I expect to take many, and sometimes when I think there's even just a possibility of it happening my prep starts by eating something light and energetic five hours before estimated time of action(ETA) and then not drinking coffee nor eating anything solid till action is over.

Douching and cleaning itself starts 4 to 3 hours before ETA with plain warm water enemas(WWE), five to eight times till water comes out clean. Then I start to alternate fingering my hole and more WWE. When again water comes out clean, I start using medium size soft firmness toys and some lube, starting every slow and cautious (last thing I want is to make some damage) and gradually building up pace till after about 30 minutes I can simulate a fast, hard fuck.

Each time the toys come out dirty, back to WWE till clean and then back to fingering/toys. I then put a plug in my ass and spend some 30 more minutes performing other actions with it in me, even just moving around and climbing stairs, and fill my backpack with what I'll be needing through the afternoon/night. Then again back to bathroom for a check if everything is clean.

When it's time to go the place I will be taking dicks at, I put the plug back in and kept it there till the very last moment: this makes my ass not just clean but relaxed and soft.

In the backpack I always have at least one non-plug toy, poppers and three half liter sports drinks bottles with a doser plug, one of those that don't let the water leak out unless squeezing the bottle (I use Powerade bottles as I recycle them from my gym routine).

The first bottle is filled with a sports drink and is meant to keep me hydrated. The second is filled with warm water and the last one is filled with chamomile infused warm water.

When I arrive I always do a last minute check if possible (and I tend to make it possible at cost of arriving a bit early). This last minute check includes unplugging, fingering, some toys and finally a chamomile infused enema. Chamomile soothes my insides a lot and prevents possible burning from extremely rough/hard dicking (although it is more of a precaution. I am pretty elastic and it's hard to make me quit when I'm in slut mode)

I dont prelude cause I want my ass to taste like man and not like lube and because at this point I'm more than well lubed naturally.

I undergo this routine whenever I go baths/clubs (on average once a month) or i meet regulars (twice a month).

• Upvote 1