Used underwear/gear fetish

Baralvr26

Hi everyone, starting this thread to discuss about underwear and gear fetishes. From briefs, jockstraps, thongs, and socks, to used sports and gym gear. 

So far my experience has been with buying underwear thru malethingsworn only downside is that it adds up pretty fast. I really love the smell of man musk, and the look of cum and piss stains on underwear, imagining all that seed from a stranger and smelling his scent. I haven’t traded any underwear yet but I have gotten a sweaty jockstrap from an ex when I was 18 but I threw it away because of how that relationship soured (honestly should’ve kept it cuz it smelled good). Also received a jockstrap from a daddy that I had a fling with for a bit, the jock he gave was loaded with cum loads and is one of my most precious momentos. Currently musking up and loading up some briefs that no longer fit me to trade with some guys on bateworld.

• Piggy 1

I'm super in to wearing used jocks out and about, during fuck sessions, or sometimes using them as a gag.  I tried something recently and had fairly good success.

If I'm chatting someone up for a while and we've videod/called maybe, or I really connect with a hookup,  I'll give them a jock.  If they are out of town, I ship direct from Amazon but I keep a few on hand for locals.  The ones I use are these:  [think before following links] https://a.co/d/h5zmdKn - they used to be only $5 but have gotten more expensive.

Dudes from out of town can pick their color and size and I'll ship them one.  (Free shipping with Prime)

Instructions are simple:  piss on it at least twice and let it dry completely, then use to wipe up your jerk off loads, or loads from a hookup, or whatever, but try to get as much cum on it as possible in two weeks.  Stick it in a ziplock bag and send it back to me (I'll venmo, whatever the postage to them).  Local dudes it's an excuse for another fuck session.

3 of 4 local dudes returned them, one of the dudes i haven't heard from since.  2 of 3 of the out-of-town guys did, and one insists he just hasn't gotten to it but has remained in contact.  Given how fucking flakey people are, I think that's pretty fucking good results.  For their effort, I offer a video of me getting fucked in it, or using it, or wearing it, or pissing while wearing it.  Dealer's choice.

On suggestion - store those things in the freezer in the baggy until you need them cuz they can get super rank left out.  I'm not really in the need of anymore right at the moment, but I'd definitely try it again.

• Like 1