Pity fucks?

bttmboy4daddy

I consider myself average looking, but most gays and even str8 girls and some guys consider I'm well above average. When I was younger I had much lower self-esteem, and that kind of men used to take advantage of that.

So I did such things a couple of times, and some people got really nasty commenting about it, saying I must be into prostitution, that I was doing them a favor, etc. All of that made me extremely uncomfortable, so I started to be more careful on who I fucked with.

As I grew older I became more and more shallow because my esteem improved a lot, plus the traumas of what others think about me. Nowadays, since I have accepted my sex addiction, sometimes I have fucked really old and/or nasty men, but on a much lesser extent, mostly when the night is almost over and I didn't find anything else. Nevertheless, not to the extreme. I can't stand stinky people, nor way too skinny/fat, nor way too ugly, etc.

I have always wondered how the sex life of such people are like, but I think they do fuck and/or get fucked from time to time taking advantage of better looking guys who are depressed, are total sluts and proud of it, have weird fetishes, etc. They must be assertive and keep trying. Last time I went to a dark room there was a man I was not interested in staring at me, he then started touching my legs and I took his hand off. It was a really slow night, I got there early and by 2 am was still empty, and I was getting tired, really to leave and stop waiting for better looking ones to come. Then the same man grabbed my dick this time, and I let him, he started sucking it, btw, was really good at it, I enjoyed it a lot. But I left soon anyway, as he seemed to be a top, and definitely, I was not willing to suck that man's cock nor get fucked by him.

So that's the thing, I'd say most ugly men I have had sex with for whatever reason have only sucked my dick and I have fucked a bunch of them. I absolutely don't get excited enough as to suck their dicks nor to let them fuck me.

Can't say that I have' date=' Bttmboy4daddy. I'm a bit too shallow. I've gotta find the guy a sexual turn-on, or I won't play with him. I've even found that if I intellectually know a guy is hot, but if I also know he has a nasty personality, I don't even register his sexual quotient: my brain focuses exclusively on his unattractive personality, and so don't want to have anything to do with him.[/quote']

I'm with you here - I was in Gran Canaria with my partner and a really hot muscle bear came up to me and started taking. Then he asked me if 'that' was my partner. I said yes to which he looked at him and said, "oh, that's a shame", made my man feel so small I told him to fuck off.

Instant turn off that he was such a nasty piece of shit.

i'll ask this again-- how do you know they're not pityfucking you?

one of my personal-growth goals for the year is to remove superficial judgment from my sex life. i've always been pretty good about not judging the book by its cover, making my decision based on the brain, personality and vibe instead of the face and body.

and i gotta tell ya, i've had a lot of mindblowing, spectacular sex with men that many guys wouldn't look at twice.

i've made some great friends, too. and that may be more important.

don't we as gay male barebackers already face enough ostracism? why are we judging each other as unworthy?