[UK Sauna Slut] monday 5th oct - steam complex bareback

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Hello dear readers and horny barebackers! Today, i finally have a day off and have decided to make the most of it by taking a trip to Steam Complex in Leeds. I'll be arriving around 1.30pm, and staying there while pretty late - 8pm ish.

I'll be wearing nothing except my towel, and underneath that i'll have on a pair of white boxers with CUM DUMP ripped around my hole, will be either found in one of the slings blindfolded, or lying on my stomach, arse pointing skywards in one of the darkroom cubicles. Please come along if you're in the area, its cheap to enter the sauna, and you know you wont be disappointed with my smooth tight juicy fuck hole. Slip your cock into me, fuck me bareback and make me groan and sweat. Then blast your load into my ass, or spunk over it, then push it all in deep with your cock. Any load taken no questions asked. Neg, poz, unknown, i'll take any load in my hole.

So what better offer do you want for a autumnal monday?

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com8509970464843090789-3226714634861894461?l=confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.