NJ- Got what I wanted

Deeznutts

My boyfriend goes out to work at 8 P.M and I immediately started cruising. I found some guy who had a nice ass picture. He invited me to his friend's house in Jersey City, saying his buddy had a very nice ass that would suck the sperm from my balls. I went over and could tell they had been partying, which of course got me rock hard.

I fucked the shit out the bottom but the other guy, who had T Dick, went home, so the bottom made me fuck him again. He had nice smooth tight walls and I blew a big load since all my boyfriend would do was swallow my poz loads. Then he said he was going to pick-up some favors so I went through the hoops to get my 120.00. I smoked some of my stuff there and left to find a large penis. I found one black guy who I rode to completion who said he's dick was tingly. I told him it must have been the tina. I asked him his status and he asked "didn't you read my profile?" I replied "what for" and he said "I came in you so hard I felt my self bottom out and I am poz."

I said, "I just wanted to hear that out loud." I left for a video store thinking maybe I can get more then one cock. I meet a white guy on the street walking to the video store in Passaic. He asked me what I was looking for and I told him the truth, "Raw dick and a cum load." He had me follow him home in my car. As soon as I walked in, I undressed, lay down on the living room floor and he lined his nine thick white uncut dick at my hole. I thought to myself I really scored. The tina made me so horny, and the poppers were such a delight I almost came when he said "I'm juicing you baby."

The next guy was a young black guy with a cool apartment. He fucked me for hours all the while saying how delicious I felt. He had an 11" dick and I could not believe how much dick I could take while partied up. I came home at 5 A.M., just in time to get in bed before the boyfriend. He fucked me with everyone else's cum as lube and sucked my nipple until I busted. It was a good night, but I'm still looking to get fucked. I still have a litle bit of a baggy left....

Edited by Hotload84

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...