Looking in Plymouth Meeting/Norristown/Philadelphia - LOOKING FOR WED AND THURS

Where is the seediest, darkest place I can go (sex club, bar?) where I can have drinks, walk around with my jeans loose, and get fucked? Looking to have some fun - love "eagle" type of places..

Looking for hairy, deep voiced, bearded daddy fuckkers that can force poppers on me, spit on their cock, hold me down, and make me take it. WOOF

WOOF..... yep.

I don't think any of the bars in Philadelphia would countenance a patron walking around with his pants open, Beardbehrnj, and, of course, none of the bath houses, nor the sex venues serve alcohol (except possibly at special parties). At to the type of guy with whom you want to play, I should think you could, with some luck, find him at CBC on Chancellor Street or the Adonis on Sansom Street.

Will be at the Marriott Courtyard, Fountain Road, Plymouth Meeting, PA - after 6 p.m. I am asking for NEGATIVE only. I want to be a popper whore - WOOF.

Thanks for the advice - if I dont get any hotel response, I'll head down there - I appreciate the guidance.

Need a strong forearm to hold down my neck, force feeding me cock and poppers tonight.

WOOFFFFFF