[UK Sauna Slut] Alert – Manchester Friday 22nd May

JoshLandaleXXX

Click here to see Sauna Slut's original blog post...

Well, better late than never, here is the details of my trip to Manchester a couple of weeks ago.

I’d been chatting to a few guys in Manchester who regularly attended the event held at Legends called Alert. It’s a leather fetish night, where pretty much anything goes. The dress code is rigoursly enforced, and after reading it, I realised the only thing I had which met it was a jock strap and some 10 hole DM boots, so that’s what I wore.

I’d arranged to meet one guy from Facebook at Piccadilly station at around 9.30pm, I arrived at around that time and we quickly spotted each other in the crowd and hooked up. He was alright, nothing fantastic, but we got on well. We’d been told that Alert never really kicked off until around 2330hrs, so went for a few beers down Canal Street (If you’ve watched Queer As Folk the UK version, that’s set in Canal Street). We went to a place called Company Bar, which is a leather dungeon of a place, and I immediately felt right at home, despite being too over dressed with my diesel jeans, trainers, tee and jacket on. But the atmosphere was good, music hard, and the drinks cheap. We got chatting to a few guys who said they too were going to Alert, so we said we’d see them in there.

At 2330hrs we headed off to Alert. After paying to get in, we went to the changing room, and I got into my boots and jock strap. We then went to familiarise ourselves with the surroundings since neither of us had been there before. As we walked out into the main floor area, we past two very fit young lads, and the guy I was with recognised one of them as a lad we’d both also being chatting to. He was called Aaron. He introduced me to his friend, David, and we all went for a drink together. We got on well, and after a few beers at the bar; Aaron said he’d give us the guided tour of the place.

Aaron is about 25years old, average build, toned, blonde hair and very cute piercing eyes, with a 7” cock. David is about 21 years old, also slim, smooth body, nice pert bubble butt, and about 7.5 inches. Aaron is top and David mostly bottom, and both are poz. They make a great couple together.

After popping some pills, I retired to one of the two dark rooms, which were packed wall to wall with guys fucking, sucking, kissing, wanking, rimming, fisting. There were guys from 18 years old to around 60 years old, a real mixed back of people – it was fantastic. I walked into the dark room, bent over, and revealed my smooth tight hole to the throngs of people. It wasn’t long before I felt a hard cock probing its head into my hole, and I pushed back onto it to show I wanted him to fuck me. His cock slid into me without any resistance, and I took a huge hit on my poppers. As they flushed over me, the music, the pills and the drink all took me to new heights of lustfulness. The guy screwing me bucked his hips, and fired his load into me, and slipped a finger into me afterwards, before slapping my cheeks and vanishing into the crowd. I wasn’t empty for long though as another cock was placed against my hole, and I could feel cold steel on my rose bud, this guy was wearing a PA. He gently pushed his cock into me, and groaned when he felt the spunk already inside me. I looked back, behind me under my arm as I leant against the bench running along the room edge. The guy screwing me now was wearing what appeared to be a leather kilt, with pleats in it. He had on some boots, and a harness on top. The room was packed with guys getting fucked, fisted, bred and seeded. It was clear that this is the kind of venue where bareback is the norm, and poz guys are in their element. I knew I was in for a good time. The guy screwing me turned me around so I could suck on a few other cocks whilst getting fucked. I took the first cock presented to me in my mouth; totally unaware of whom it belonged to. It was about 8” long, thick and veiny. It was so hot. The guy screwing me was forcing my head down this cock until I gagged on it. I took more poppers and the lust continued. After a while, the guy I was sucking and the guy fucking me swapped places, and I resumed my actions, gagging on one cock, taking another up the arse. The guy fucking me groaned loudly, and then let out a howl and dumped his seed into me; the guy who I was sucking then sat down on the bench, and directed me to ride him. I did so making sure that I was able to slide up and down his entire raw length. As I did so, yet another two cocks were presented to me to suck on, and without any hesitation I took them in my mouth and worshipped them like the slut I am. The guy I was riding didn’t last out much longer, and holding my hips, rammed me down one final time before loaded me up with his seed. He rested his head next to my ear and said:

“Good boy, good boy…. You know you wanted that in you…”

Then pushed me off, and threw me to the floor. Before I could get up, the guys I was sucking on had repositioned themselves so I could suck on them from where I was, and yet another guy had come up behind me, and had rammed his cock into me.

I had no idea who this guy was, but he treated me like a piece of meat, just the way I like it. Fucking me hard, pulling it out then ramming it in again as deep as he could get it. I was in heaven. One of the guys I was sucking spunked all over my face, a real shame in my mind, but thankfully the guy screwing me saw sense, scooped the load from my face, and used it to lube his cock up before plunging back into me. He too leant over to speak to my ear, and told me he had a “special load” for me. I pushed back onto his cock, indicating that I wanted it in me, and he took the hint, dumping his load into me. He pulled out then vanished. The guy I was still sucking on then motioned for me to stand up, he led me back to the bench, where he sat down, and made me sit on him. He then pushed me forward so that my head was sticking out of the cloth walled side of the glory hole, from there I could see the rest of the club and the toilet area. There were guys all over the place, and a guy came up to me, and slipped his cock into my mouth whilst I rode the guy still in the dark room area. I was leaning so far forward, I was praying that another guy in the dark room would see the potential to double fuck me, and it wasn’t long before that’s exactly what happened. Whilst riding one cock, another was pushed against my hole, with a bit of jiggery pokery, it slipped into me too… I was now being fucked raw by two cocks at once, and sucking on another from the other side of the bench. I felt like a right whore, and I was in my element.

The guys fucking me both shot their loads into me and departed. I was on my knees at this point, sucking on the cock from behind the curtain wall. I decided to move on from this location to go exploring. I went to the toilets for a piss, as the beer had gone right through me.

As I walked in, a young lad, about 19yo was knelt next to the urinals which looked very clean and unused, by comparison, this young lad was covered in piss from head to toe, I took up place over him, and he took my cock in his mouth, and then I let a torrent of piss flood his mouth, he loved it. Whilst doing so, a guy came up behind me, fingered my now very cummy hole, and moved me away from piss boy, into the cubicles where he got me to bend over the toilet, and slipped his 7” cock into me.

The pills had taken effect; the beer was working fine, and the poppers kept me totally crazed in lust and desire. I didn’t care who fucked me, so long as it was raw and they came inside me. I buried my head in the poppers, closed my eyes, and just enjoyed the ride. The guy fucking me kept up a good rhythm, and before long blasted a load into me and smeared a bit of his seed over my hole too. It must have looked mega cummy. As he walked away, another guy entered me. The same thing happened for the next hour or so, me bent over the cubicle toilet, and guy after guy pissing in piss boys mouth, and then slipping their hard cock into me and fucking me full of spunk. All in all, my total for Alert was around the 19 mark. Guy after guy just seeding my hole. There were so many guys fucking me that they all blurred into one. I can’t tell what most of them looked like, because I’m simply not aware. It was that dark, I was that wasted, and not really caring.

When I came to, proper this is, and realised that the pills were wearing off and I was sobering up – I asked a guy the time…. 3am. I’d decided that this was the crunch point, I could move onto the after party at Basement Complex and get more there, or I could hang on here and see what happened. I decided to go get another pill from my bag and decide then. As I walked to the bag checkroom, I ran into Aaron and David – they were off to basement, so that was what did the deal for me. I said to them:

”I’ll come with you, you can breed me there….”

Aaron and David looked at each other, smiled and said,

“okay, sounds good to us!”

So we changed and left. We walked the short distance across town to Basement, paid and went in. I changed, got my towel and made my way to the cubicles with the red lights on. I positioned myself on all fours, my cummy hole oozing spunk onto the black rubber mattress, and waited. I didn’t have to wait long before a guy came in, saw the creamy mess of my hole, and groaned in pleasure. He rubbed his hard cock against my hole, and it seemed to grow longer and harder with each pass of my rose bud.

Eventually he rammed it into me, and I screamed. It was fucking huge! By far the biggest cock I’ve taken. I opened my poppers, took a couple of deep hits on it, then knuckled down for what turned out to be a most fantastic fuck. He knew how to use his tool, and knew how to work my arse. It was ecstasy! I was pleading with him to dump his load deep into my arse, and he was saying how he was gonna breed me good and make me his little bitch boy. After a while, he quickened the pace, and then dumped his seed so far into me I swear I could taste it in my mouth. I decided to ask if he was poz.

“So are you poz or neg mate?” I asked.

“Hah!” scoffed the guy as he stood up, “definitely poz… most very definitely poz…. You got it good!”

I sighed a sigh of sheer pleasure, thanked him profusely for a fuck, which had made me see stars, and made my legs go weak at the knees, and then he left. As I turned to watch him leave, I noticed the door was wide open, and a group had gathered to watch the unfolding breeding. As my fucker left, he called out to no one in particular…

“Who’s next, the boy is waiting….”

With that, about 4 guys flooded into the room, took up positions around me and got to work. They organised themselves into a rota, me sucking on two of them, one holding my arse cheeks open, and the fourth fucking my hole raw as I lay spread eagled on the mattress. After a while, they’d all move around one position and the abuse would carry on. This went on for an hour or so, and then they began to load me up. One after the other they took turns to dump their seed into my arse and over my rose bud, the next guy packing the previous guys load in deeper and deeper. My hole was a mess of fuck muck. It was brilliant. They soon left after they’d cum, and for 10 mins I lay on my own, wondering if Aaron or David had bred me yet. My questions were answered soon enough, when they both walked into the room.

”So, ready?” asked Aaron.

“To fucking right I am!” I replied excitedly.

“Good,” said David, “spread those cheeks and lets do it!!”

Aaron mounted me first; slipping his cock into me so deep it probed my prostate. Meanwhile David held my hands out in front of me and stared me in the eyes. Not much was said, other than the obligatory comments about breeding and seeding neg sluts like me.

“You’re gonna be sick after this you slut”

“Go on pal, poz the Yorkshire bitch!”

After Aaron had dumped his load into me, he fingered it into my innards then came around the side of me, so I could lick and suck his cock clean. David then came around me, and egged on by his fella, slipped his cock into me, sighing and groaning as all the spunk inside me coated his shaft and provided all the lube a guy needs. Aaron was forcing his cock down my throat, causing me to gag on it, whilst he leant over and snogged his friend. What a fantastic relationship they have if they’re so in love with each other, yet partake in hot horny breeding sex like this…. I hope one day I can find such a relationship. David kept up a nice rhythm, and began to breathe deep.

“You want my friends un-medicated, highly infectious load?” Aaron asked me, staring me square in the eyes.

At that moment in time I got the impression that he really was giving me a way out if I wanted it. I merely stared right on back at him, took a huge hit on my poppers and nodded.

“Fuck yeah!” Aaron exclaimed, “Go on David, fuck him up good and proper!”

“Oh fuck yeah”, David panted, “This is gonna be fucking great, take this toxic load you fucking Yorkshire slut. You fucking whore…!”

I panted, David groaned, Aaron laughed a menacing, devil like laugh… then the deed was done. David pulled out, and Aaron pushed his still hard cock back into my smooth sloppy hole. He fucked the spunk into me more, and then pulled out, David stuck his back in. When both had enjoyed the thoroughly fucked up state of my hole, they pulled out, and disappeared out of the cubicle. I never saw them again that night, nor have i heard from them since.

I decided to take a wander, and it was about 6am at this point. The place was getting quieter, as people made their way home, so I decided that I’d retreat to the cubicle, fall asleep but leave the door open and let anyone who wanted to rape me whilst I slept do so.

Waking up to find a guy just pulling his cock out of me was the horniest feeling ever. I squinted, groaned and turned to look at him. He was about 45years old, sunken cheeks, stubble, greying, thinning hair, and a proper potbelly. It looked bloated. I smiled; he just stared, then smirked and said:

“Saw you in Alert, followed you here, and waited till I pounced. Knew you’d fall asleep at some point, knew I’d get chance to do what I just did to you.” Then he walked out.

I’m presuming he has Aids; he certainly looked like he was in the advance stages of it. In a way, it made my night.

I glanced at the clock, it was 8am. I decided that I’d get the next train back to home, so changed and left the sauna keeping all the spunk from the night in me.

Stepping outside the air was fresh, the sun was up, and the city was coming alive. I walked the short distance to Piccadilly station and caught the next available train home. I felt as if I’d have an awesome night…I had. Alert is something I’d heard a lot about, read a lot about, and dreamt of going to for along time, and finally I’d been. It was another tick in my box, another experience had. I’ll definitely be going back I thought, as the train pulled out of the station and began the 2-hour trip back across England.

I got home at about 11am, and promptly went to sleep, exhausted and suffering major comedown and hangover. I slept all day, waking at about 6pm. I text my mate and pimp, Nick asking if he wanted to go cruising that night, he said yeah sure, and we arranged for him to pick me up at 9.30 that night. We drove to a lay by on the A59 near a small rural village of Green Hammerton, a lay-by called Skipbridge.

What happened there is another story for another day, needless to say I took yet more spunk from yet more strangers in my hole, and it was good!

I'll write about that in the coming days, alas, time is against me, and my hour in the net cafe is up. Keep checking back for updates. As normal, I love hearing your feedback, it keeps my motivation to write these blog updates and share my experiences.8509970464843090789-5495582956868411107?l=confessionsofabarebacksaunaslut.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.