100% Tops ever get that rare desire to have their ass filled?

Deepanalnut

I identify myself as a 100% top. I've bottomed twice in my years on this earth and both had some serious strings/reasons tied to them. But every now and then, especially during a furious masturbation session where I'm just so fucking worked up that I spend the night wasting my seed by shooting on my stomach (instead of down a willing throat or even better, up a hungry hole), I love to get my ass stretched. I want to state I really have no desire to actually bottom but fuck I have some great nights solo when I work my own ass.

I've never said no to a serious rimjob and certainly don't mind a finger or three while face fucking some random whore as foreplay. But for some reason during solo play, I really enjoy stuffing a dildo, my fingers or whatever might be handy up my shitter while I rub one out. Just curious if other tops ever are in the same mood? I don't know if I just crave that extra stimulation from time to time or what. Just a random musing.

I've only done it once or twice, but I've always been really turned on when a guy I know is a total top ends up with my cock in his ass.

It's not unusual for guys who'd never consider getting fucked to enjoy playing with their asshole. I've had women confide to me that their boyfriends really get into it when they do it, and these are guys who I'd consider to be almost certainly 100% straight.

• 2 weeks later...

I've been 100% top since I was 16, and yesterday was the first time I'd been fucked (and loaded) since then. I'd been thinking about trying to be more bottom for a while, and a poz top who I'd been chatting to on bbrt offered some t to slam (my first time slamming) - I opened up within seconds and spent the night being loaded!!

I don't think I've ever been so turned on, even before/after the t, so much so that we're going to arrange a weekend dedicated to converting me :)

I think there's definitely a very piggy bottom in all of us! ;)

I thought of myself as a 100% top, I would never kiss a guy, hardly ever sucked a guy and I never let them do much more than jerk me or suck me. Then I started dating a girl that liked to finger me, she liked that I was a little bi (as I put it) but she wanted me to do more. So, she set up the first guy I ever kissed and fucked and little by little I think she wore me down, but then we broke up. I met another girl, all the while I am still fucking guys(mostly bare). I even let this black kid finger and rim me while we were in a 3way. About 6 months into my marriage after having fucked about 5 more women and 10 more guys in that time. Yeah, I thought I could go cold turkey. I met an older dom top and within a month he had me at his side door begging to be fucked, to be bred like a slut.

yeah, that was 8 years ago and I am now a bottom. I will only get fucked, I will suck you, I will not fuck you, you GET OFF IN My ASS and ONLY MY ASS

joe

The first time I was a bottom was when a little but decently masculine guy violated my Top only status during my "rookie year" of being gay. It hurt like a brick was being shoved up my ass and I all but threw him across the room just to get him out of me. The second time a few years later wasnt so bad. The man was almost a hundred lbs. heavier than me, physically strong, just as masculine as me and had a small uncut dick so I accepted my fate. Had I been a bottom or versatile or an un-masculine type I would have loved both times.

Over the decades I've seen a number of older big bears, chubbies, skinny truck mechanics and other truly masculine types and think of how the bottoms and versatiles want them in them and how they would enjoy submitting to the studs as well as how other guys would feel with me pounding away in them.

Edited by Tailgunner

I ll always bottom for a top that bottomed for me. In my opinion, strict tops who don`t kiss or suck should be raped and filled from all sides, so they could see the light and drop the arrogant-asshole attitude.. But then again, some guys are into these no-kiss-no-suck-only-fuck type of guys.

• 2 months later...
I ll always bottom for a top that bottomed for me. In my opinion, strict tops who don`t kiss or suck should be raped and filled from all sides, so they could see the light and drop the arrogant-asshole attitude.. But then again, some guys are into these no-kiss-no-suck-only-fuck type of guys.

Should be raped? Dude, if you're serious, that's one hell of a moronic statement.

I don't mind kissing, sucking, giving or receiving a rimjob. I don't mind playing the arrogant asshole, either, if the bottom responds to that. I just go with the flow.

However, I never have the desire to get fucked. If anything it's the other way round: I love seeding "top" asses. There's just something so sweetly innocent and funny and primal about the way a guy who never gets fucked reacts during bottoming.

Should be raped? Dude, if you're serious, that's one hell of a moronic statement.

I don't mind kissing, sucking, giving or receiving a rimjob. I don't mind playing the arrogant asshole, either, if the bottom responds to that. I just go with the flow.

However, I never have the desire to get fucked. If anything it's the other way round: I love seeding "top" asses. There's just something so sweetly innocent and funny and primal about the way a guy who never gets fucked reacts during bottoming.

Couldn't agree more. I've only had just over a decade of experience, but at 27 I've always been 100% top except for one time experimenting in my early 20s when I was filled inside. It was a great experience, but an exception.

On the oral and kissing thing, kissing usually, although I get it that sometimes you just want to 'DO' the bottom. As for oral, I've never been keen on going down on another guy - maybe its the bi side, maybe its just some people are naturally top.

Mind you, lately I'm curious to bottom for older masc only daddy types - but that's more about knowing your place in a horny older-younger arrangement than a desire to get fucked....in fact I reckon it'll hurt like fuck!...but maybe thats part of the scene :D