For Real or Just Fantasy?

nymanhole

My question is directed to those who write in and claim they are true chasers; or those who claim to be willing gifters. For how many of you are your words truly reflective of you actions, or is the writing and reading just fantasy to J/O too??? Have to admit, for me, chasing remains more fantasy. However, the urge to act on the fantasy grows daily with my readings of this and other bareback sites. :confused:

I can still remember the look on th guys face who knocked me up as I begged him for it. And I know of a few bottoms who've walked away with quite a bit of my toxic seed. It's reality for me. Though knowing how many guys are afraid to take that first step from fantasizing to living it out in reality, you do have to be careful.

Well mine just started off as talk with my poz lover.It was a fantasy for awhile as he took me to conversion parties.I stayed neg ,watching others take the plunge.After awhile my lover convinced me that there was a poz guy inside this neg body.WE planned a beutiful conversion party ,almost ceremonial.He worked my last neg load out and he had about 10 poz guys we knew as guaranteed converters seed me over a 2 day period.After we found out I was poz ,the dream did become reality.Yes ,as they say ,be careful what you wish for!!!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

byF YOU'RE MAN ENOUGH TO FUCK, YOU'RE MAN ENOUGH TO BE A MAN WITH INTEGRITY.Whether reality or fantasy is each man's right, however, anyone that takes legal action should be slowly tortured. If you are.pos, it is your own fault, PERIOD! it is not the other person's respomsibility to watch your body. YOU MADE THE CHOICE TO FUCK BARE. THESE ARE THE RISKS. STOP BLAMING OTHERS, GET USED TO IT, AND MOVE FORWARD. By this logic, I can go impregnate a girl and she can do nothing about it. GROW UP PEOPLE

i guess the definition of "trolling" varies by setting. this thread is horrifying...and almost hackey in the way it fulfills stereotypes i thought were mostly mythological. already i see a smorgasbord of right-wing attack points on universal healthcare, gay rights, and hiv-criminalization. r u all sure ur all for real? barebottomphx almost sounds like a Rick Santorum campaign staffer on safari...

intentionally giving someone a deadly illness is pure evil. intentionally giving someone a potentially deadly illness is as at least as evil as the potential for harm, along with the cost of that harm, to the individual and to society.

i have long said that the campaign to demonize natural sex (ak "bareback, raw") would result in fetishization of it for the specific reason it was demonized, aka HIV. for every X-number of emo kids, there's a hopefully-tiny sub-population of nutjobs reading Anton LaVey n sacrificing pets...and the subset of those who become serial-killers of people...or the fools who seek those killers out.

i'm sure the existence of generally effective anti-retroviral therapy will encourage some to dispute the similarity between the bugchasing/gift-giving disposition n the example of voluntary cannibalism, but i'm curious to read how such ethical parsing would look in this case.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armin_Meiwes

Started off as a crazy/stupid fantasy. Eventually ended up taking poz loads. Was a thrill! Especially afterwards. I'd have his raw cum in my ass and I'd have cum too and so was at minimal horniness level, but feeling oddly content and kinda euphoric or something. Guess it's just the thrill of being bad, doing something 99.9% of people would consider abhorrent.

Haven't taken a poz load in a long while and tested neg recently. Looking back I feel a bit stupid having willingly let a poz man cum up my ass when there are so many possibly-neg guys out there. I'm pretty much top these days anyways bar a fuck buddy or two, who fuck me raw.

I guess it's a numbers game for me. Letting a man whose status I don't know fuck me raw and cum up my ass is an acceptable risk for me at the moment. Letting someone I know to be HIV+ do it no longer is. I still fuck poz holes though. Kinda starting to feel a bit iffy bout that though.

If I do poz up, and God knows I'd be naive not to expect it the way I carry on, not sure how I'd feel. I mean I know HIV is something I could do without, and that when I stick my hard raw cock up some randomer's tight hole, I most definitely am being a stupid randy prick.

So I guess I'm not a chaser exactly, just a grossly irresponsibly horny bugger.

Sorry if I'm coming off sanctimonious or anything at any point here, I don't judge any of you hot crazy bastards! :cool:

If I were to convert, I don't think I'd be a gifter somehow. Just not me.

But of course I'm young and this could all change!

i guess the definition of "trolling" varies by setting. this thread is horrifying...and almost hackey in the way it fulfills stereotypes i thought were mostly mythological. already i see a smorgasbord of right-wing attack points on universal healthcare, gay rights, and hiv-criminalization. r u all sure ur all for real? barebottomphx almost sounds like a Rick Santorum campaign staffer on safari...

intentionally giving someone a deadly illness is pure evil. intentionally giving someone a potentially deadly illness is as at least as evil as the potential for harm, along with the cost of that harm, to the individual and to society.

I agree that it is not preferrable, but honestly, to charge someone with murder over the passing of a disease (without malintent, of course. Stealthing is sociopathic) is punishment beyond the crime. Believe it or not, the reality is that it's no longer incurable. You just have to be smart enough to know how to access the cure. Also, people can heal themselves from it, they just need to let go of this non-sensicle false christian ideology which promotes death, disease, and misery. But, that will come to a head soon. Until then, I believe exploiting justice should be a civil matter.

• 3 months later...

always been real. i took poz loads since the day when i was 18 and read about bug chasing and the idea of hiv negative guys willingly choosing to get infected from positive guys. but it has always been aids that has turned me on, even since i was a teen. I worked SO HARD to get infected with HIV and when i got converted i begged at the top of my lungs for the poz top to give me what was so wrong and forbidden but i wanted more than anything. and since i tested poz i found out i have a very agressive and resitant strain. I have no regrets, i am SO HAPPY that i got myself charged up, it turns me on every day to think that i am a total submissive dirty gay boy who has HIV, I LOVE IT. and as far as infecting others who may regret it i get even more turned on. it is sick and evil to give someone an incurable virus that will eventually kill them by fucking them in the ass, but the dark and twisted evil part turns me on. bareback bottoms deserve to get aids , and if they are slutty enough to let a stranger fuck them raw and cum in them than i should give them aids. if you have even a fantasy about it than you want it, just face your sick desires and get fucked with aids like bottom fag boys are supposed to!

• Upvote 1