[BB Cunt] CUMDUMP sunday with 30 loads - part 2

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see BB Cunt's original blog post click here

CIMG1886.JPG

I got so turend on seeing that little bottle full of cum. 26 LOADS and I was about to take them ALL AT ONCE. MAN, thats really a dream cum true for a good cumdump like me. (I guess I mentioned it before, but I ll say it again: If u really wanna make me happy, bring some collected cum when we are meeting!) He also brought a little syringe he obviously had been using a couple of times before - he was very handy with it and while he was busy filling up the the syringe for the first time, that other fucker showed up.

Now, let me write some lines about that guy: Usually I am pretty much happy when I have a hard bare cock up my ass, I sometimes take guy's cocks who you would not necessaritly call "hot" just to get another load. BUT, that guy is just rediculously handsome, sexy, muscular. He is just like I want my perfect fucker to look like. He is 6' tall, about 210 lbs. So he is HUGE. Perfect muscle bodybuilder body. Little hairy. Sexy face.

CIMG1889.JPG

One of the hottest guys I ever met in my whole life (and belive me guys, I met a LOT of hot guys.... ;-) Well, I know what u thinking: Big Bodybuilder = small dick. BUT, I am telling you, NOT in this case! His dick is at least 9 inch. BEAUTIFUL amazing hot dick with a big PA piercing.

CIMG1892.JPG

His profile says: "Into big hungry muscle hole, cum sluts, twinks, gangbangs, double dicking" - so I guess we are a perfect match... As I said, the only problem was so far: he always wanted to fuck my LOADED cunt (and he was not content with only 2 or 3 loads up my ass) - so it never worked out so far.

But that sunday, he knew I already have 3 loads up my ass and was about to get 26 more.... So, I lay down on my back on the couch, legs up showing off my cunt. The loads guy shoved the full syringe up my ass - and it worked perfectly well, within a couple of seconds all those loads were up my ass (that was only the first round though, it needed 2 more syringes to get all that cum up my ass).

CIMG1887.JPG

The cum felt so good up my ass, I was so horny for more. I could see Muscleguy was totally turned on, his dick was already rockhard as he started fingering my vagina. He loved watching my open cummy snatch and I pushed some of the cum out for him to see. Man, that ass was already so loaded. Cumguy wen back to his little bottle to fill it up again. while Muscleguy obviously could not wait and longer and shoved his huge dick up my well lubed ass.

IMG_0047.jpg

He fucked me for a couple minutes, and when he pulled out, I had like the most amazing view of his cock covered in cum! FUCK so HOT!

CIMG1898-.jpg

Cumguy was ready and waiting with another fully loaded syringe. He asked: "U ready for some more cum?" I said: "Fuck man, YEAH man!" Seconds later the second syringe of cum was up my ass!

CIMG1895-.jpg

CIMG1897.JPG

Muscleguy did not wait any longer and went on fucking my cunt. I kept asking him "U feel all those loads up my ass, fucker?" and he seemed to be close to shooting his load up my ass. I looked at the cumguy and said: " I want more cum!" He was happy to obey and filled up the third syringe. Soon I had all those loads up my ass, Wait, no, Cumguy came over with a little surprise: In the bottle, there was still cum, although frozen. He asked me if I want that cum - icecube up my cunt. What a question, fucker? So, finally I had 26 loads up my ass plus the 3 loads I got at noon. I was ready for load number 30, which I took a couple minutes later after Muscleguy had fucked me for some more minutes with his fucking hot cock. Felt so amazingly HOT. Loved how his muscular body kept moving back and forth... Man, as he pulled out that pussy was oozing... The floor by the couch was a MESS but I was a happy and satisfied cumwhore pig!

CIMG1905.JPG

CIMG1906-.jpg

So, all you hot bottom pigs in the NYC area: Muscleguy's email is nymansman9@yahoo.com He is always up to meeting "hot white slut cum whore cunts" - so if you want one of the hottest NYC guys fucking you - hit him up! 768888045280187337-7887072641480029960?l=confessionsofabbcunt.blogspot.com

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.