And I did this why?

To this day I still don't know why I did it. Part of it, I guess, was because he just pissed me off ( I hate being scorned) and I let my temper get the best of me. The other part would have to be, I guess, would be that I just wanted to see him get his due. I never intended to see the out come that had happend but in thinking back, it was bound to happen.

I carefully set the stage for my young friend. Wow calling him my friend. I must be sadistic. Neither he nor I will ever be the same again. It started on - what else? A gay web hook-up site. I would say the name but I dont want to do any more time. I tried for weeks to hook-up with this young kid. At first I would just say hello and he would ignore the howdy-do's and and the like. I started to get pissed, after all I was 40, and he was in his early 20's so I guess I could see it from his point of view. But what ever happened to common courtesy? So the last time I saw him on line I said my normal hello and I got a reply. Now this was new so I opend it, to my suprise the kid let in on me telling me I am a freak and I don't know when to leave someone alone. What really got me was the last line of his text telling me to go fuck off and die.

Now, normally I am a very nice easy going guy, but this fucking pissed me off and so I devised my plan should I ever see the young punk out. I never thought I would ever see him, but somehow justice will be done. After reading his text one last time I just blocked the kid on the web site so I would know not to tag him anymore. I would say two months past when I was out on a Saturday night. I was at my normaly hole-in-the-wall pub. Some might call it sleazy, but I like it. It has a sling and a whippiing post and a bench on which to tie the submissives. The clientel of the pub mostly are men araound my age or older with a few sub, pup, and even better dom young men (well they play the part) So this one night I went out early and stayed a few hours, things were slow and I was getting ready to leave, when what do you think I heard from the other side of the pub. "Go fuck off and die." At first I thought to myself 'it can't be' but I looked up and OMG who do you think I saw? He looked even better than his screen photograph.

To this day I don't know why I did it, but I went to the end of the bar and talked to Sam. Every bar has a Sam: the guy who looks like he just fits in, yet looks like he doesn't. I asked Sam for something that would knock out the kid for a while. Sam handed me a packet of powder. Now all I had to do was get it into the kid's drink withiout him knowing. I will say this for the kid, for the short time he was there he already pissed just about everyone off with his higher-then-mighty attitude. The kid had his small group of friends who just fed into the kid's ego, but as said justice would be done, one by one the kid's friends were drifting away, leaving him with only one buddy.

It took a while but the drinks kept arriving at their table, each kid thought that the other way ordering them and paying, but when you're older you have one thing young kids don't, a bigger money bag :) and more credit :) Well it finally happened: the punk took a sip from his new beer and took off to piss, telling his buddy to watch his beer, wallet and cell phone. I told the bartender, an old friend of mine, to go to the kid and tell them that it was time to pay, while the bartender distracted the other kid, I poured the powder into the punks beer and mixed it in, and pulled out the punks credit card and yep no money in the wallet, I was like Yes!

The kid told the bartender that he didn't have any money and when the punk came back the bartender told him he had to pay for his beer, th epunk was pissed and said they were leaving he went for his wallet to get his credit card and what do you think, no card. Both kids got scared becasue the bartender was not about to let them leave. The punk being himself, started to leave without paying. Well as you know that does not go well with the bartender. The punk took another drink of his beer and it did not take long for the effects to start. As the two were sitting down thinking what to do, I told the bartender I would cover the tab and handed him the punks card I said while he was at it, order the a round for the leather guys, tell them its from the twinks. The bartender did the order. When he told the kids that the tab was paid, they both headed for the door well the kid did, the punk stumbled all the way to the door and ran right into the leather boys, again I was like YES.

Well I need to get to the point of the story as the guards are about ready to pull the plug. The Leather boys did not take to kindly to the punk and his friend and were about to teach them leason in mannors, leather manors. I interviend and told the leather boys that these kids are not worth the time, but the punk to me to go fuck off and die, and I was like so be it and the leather boys closed in on the kids, the punk was taken to the bench, while the kid who by the way was white blond prepy kid I would say he was 22, swimmers build. The leather boys dragged him to the pisser, and all you heard were his screams as he was dragged, his cloths were tossed to the on lookers who only edged them on as they took their trophys. The punk as said was stripped and tied to the bench, I asked the leather daddy if I could have first crack at the punk and told him the whole story and he said sure go ahead, but this kid will never be the same again.

I went to the boy who was 23 white brown hair green eys and a greek god build. i told him he was about to get the fuck fucked out of him, his head was still spinning and all he could do was just mumble. I smiled and went behind him and saw the sweetest ass. I just rammed my cock into his untouched hole and fucked the hell out of him. the punk cried. I don't know who had the cam-corder but the whole event was being filmed and I am in the front row fucking the hell out of the kid. they took the recorder and moved it so they could see my dick ripping up the kids whole, blood was all over my cock and I busted my tainted load deep in the boy, after that the leather daddy and the rest took their turns. At one point on th ebench a leather boy had his arm up the kids ass and he was plowing away. After a while the kid was moved to the sling and again everyone took turns.

I don't know who brought the stims, but the kids arm was banded off so his vains were showing, I tried to stop it but the junkies were having thier fun and the leather boys pushed me away and said that the punk was thiers and I should leave. I looked around for the other kid and found my way in to a stall. The kid was tied up gaged and beaten. He was defently beaten and abused the look in his eyes were void. A leather boy told me that I was the only one who did not dump in this kid and if I wanted to walk out of this bar tonight I had to add my load. So I wipped out my cock pulled the boy to me. There was nothing left to his hole, when he stood up all the cum in his ass dropped out and on to the floor, I just turned the kid around and refilled this ass with my cum. When I was done, one of the leather boys pulled the kid to the floor and made him lick up the cum on the floor.

As I was leaving the kid asked me to help him. I went to the Leather daddy and asked to let the kid go with me, he asked me what about the punk, and it sliped out, fuck it, you can have him, just don't kill him. I dragged the kid out of the bar and took him home. He stayed with me for three weeks, and didn not leave my side. he turned out to be a very obedient house boy.

I went back to the bar a few weeks later it must have been around 2 AM, the leather boys pulled out their prize the punk boy and tied him to the post. I asked the bartender what the hell. He told me the leather boys pull out the kid every night and whore him out. I was like damn, so I walked up to the punk and whiped out my cock and fucked the hell out of him. And my luck being what it is, the bar gets raided. I and everyone gets taken to the judge. Seems the punk was so fucked up that they could not use anything agaist me for rape, until they found the tape.

So here I am, three months into a two year term. I must say I never thought I would look good in an orange jumpsuite but I pull it off, well thats that my new BF keeps telling me:) as he plows my hole.....

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

• 7 months later...

I'm really surprised this story has never been commented on it's interesting. I know that some bars actually really did physically punish people. Some of the leather bars. If someone in the community fucked up or was being an ass. I think it was usually being tied up and whipped pretty hard. I don't think ever fucked, raped, drugged, fisted, and beat though. But I'm sure it's happened. That kid honestly had it coming to him though. He was a total asshole not only online but in the bar too. It's true he might have gotten drugged and that made it worse. But with the attitude the kid gave to several men at the bar he had it coming to him and not only that but it would have happened sooner or later even without drugs. It did seem like it got out of hand though.

I liked the part about how the guy saved one of the kids though. Kind of hot that he ended up becoming an obedient houseboy too. Probably much better then the fate of the punk. The part about the pair being raided was rather interesting as well. Great story..surprised no one ever commented on it.

Im with you fuckboy20! Great story for one thing, and both of them got what they had coming to them! Im rather surprised, also, that nobody has commented on this story. And again, Im with you in the fact that it was pretty cool that one of the kids got saved, and he turned into such a sweet little houseboy. Would love to read more from ulooking2!