Confused

Eptxbttm

So I don't really know where to start. I guess you would say I am bisexual. I am attracted physically to women and have only dated them. I have fucked around with just as many guys as girls though. With guys though it is purely sexual I enjoying sucking cock, swallowing loads, rimming, and being fucked with some occasional me fucking or getting sucked. I just love cum and knowing that I made a guy cum with my mouth or ass is what makes me happy. I have only fucked bareback I enjoy the feel and reward of cum straight not having to worry about a condom. I am left with a dilemma though I know the risks fucking around bb with stds and HIV. Luckily so far I have stayed negative but it's also not easy to find clean honest guys. I have even been talking to some undetectable and guys who don't care. I haven't hooked up with them yet since I don't know if I want to take that risk and step of becoming poz. I don't even know what advice I am looking for I guess I just need to figure out what I want and what I am. To me it seems like I am a heterosexual man who wants to be a submissive fucktoy for men if that even makes sense. Thank you for reading and any advice maybe I'm not the only one who feels this way.

So I don't really know where to start. I guess you would say I am bisexual. I am attracted physically to women and have only dated them. I have fucked around with just as many guys as girls though. With guys though it is purely sexual I enjoying sucking cock, swallowing loads, rimming, and being fucked with some occasional me fucking or getting sucked. I just love cum and knowing that I made a guy cum with my mouth or ass is what makes me happy. I have only fucked bareback I enjoy the feel and reward of cum straight not having to worry about a condom. I am left with a dilemma though I know the risks fucking around bb with stds and HIV. Luckily so far I have stayed negative but it's also not easy to find clean honest guys. I have even been talking to some undetectable and guys who don't care. I haven't hooked up with them yet since I don't know if I want to take that risk and step of becoming poz. I don't even know what advice I am looking for I guess I just need to figure out what I want and what I am. To me it seems like I am a heterosexual man who wants to be a submissive fucktoy for men if that even makes sense. Thank you for reading and any advice maybe I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Straight men don't like to have sex with men that's why they are straight.

Guest GoodExercise

I have fucked lots of bi and married guys bareback. Some were poz when they took my load, some after. Anyway, HIV is not about gay or straight. When it happens, you will deal with it. Ride the wave.

• Administrators
Straight men don't like to have sex with men that's why they are straight.

Not exactly true. Social scientists currently define the terms "straight" and "gay" to be about what relationship the person wants to be in. So there are lots of "straight men who have sex with men" (straight MSMs). So it's perfectly normal to want a relationship with woman and sex with men.

Human sexuality is far more complex than "Gay" and "Str8". Unfortunately, in the US we are desperate to divide everything into red/blue, black/white, us/them, coke/pepsi.

One of the Best things about fucking around with men is the ease with which we can trade ejactulate without the need to trade numbers or spend the night, or any of the commitments or emotionals bagage that comes with sleeping with women.

There is nothing wrong with having an emotional relationship with a woman, while you are getting that sweet ass of yours rammed sensless, as long as your are either honest with her, or wearing a rubber.

Because if you are looking for "honest, clean guys", you might wake up with a nasty surprise brewing in your bowels. You might not have noticed it from the posts here, but men are pigs. When he says "I tested NEG last week", that's just his C L E A N way of saying "You're gonna end up testing POZ next week."

Guest MightyMouth

I agree with cockpit, men are going to tell you what you want to hear if they want to fuck you. Either wrap it up or be prepared to be poz. If you're going raw you have to accept the consequences of your actions. No blame games. It may be true and he should have been honest but if you want to stay neg, don't entrust your status to anybody else.