Slammed and used by an ex con.

Cumwhorejc

I was on Asspig and chatting with a couple I knew who hosted occassionally when another guy IM'd me. He was at the couple's place and invited me to come over. Work had been really crazy late as of late and I needed a release, so I cleaned up and headed out.

I had never actually met up with these guys, so it was a pleasant surprise to enter the loft and find the couple as hot as their pics: two fucking leather pigs with a sling in the bedroom. Right after introductions I met their friend J, a hot Italian leather man. In no time we were smoking T and I was in the sling. They had been partying for awhile and our hosts were kind of spent, I only got shortly fucked and fisted, when J suggested I go home with him. No problema. We said our farewell and headed to the PATH to WTC to his place on the LES. On the way he was making jokes about maybe scoring some China and such, maybe fuck some homeless or ex con. I usually don't party much so I let it slide.

We got to his studio and drink some Grade with G to get mellow and get naked. He put on a harness, steel cockring and big rubber boots and we settled in to smoking, feeling each other and talking. My inhibitions were definitely low at this point when he asked "do you want to slam with me?" Well I never had and he gave me the rundown on what to expect. We played and smoked for awhile and I finally gave in. He showed me my own clean needle, said he would do me and laid me back on the pillows to relax. He mixed me a small dose, I intensely watched him mix one for himself; he would do me then quickly himself. I lay back and watched him tie a belt on my upper arm, he found a vein and slowly inserted the slam, pulling back then plunging in. He whipped off the belt and HOLY SHIT, my whole body became electric and after only one cough and a few deep breaths I wanted nothing but dick! He lay next to me and I watched him slam. We were both flying and I told him I wanted his big uncut dick in me. He laughed and said I could have all the ex con dick I wanted, he had been out for six months and needed ass bad. Let's just say he fucked me for nine hours. I did a second slam and after getting whipped and taking his chem piss, it took me two days to recover.

At least we were only on webcam and I had the sense to not go and get whored-out like he wanted to. Looking forward to another session like that!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 8

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...