[Breeder] Apologies

TheBreeder

To see Breeder's original blog post click here

One of my family pets passed away yesterday—the second in less than a year, unfortunately. I'll be taking a couple of days off and away in order to get my mind off the loss.

If you've got a pet you especially love, or a family member, or just a random friend whom it would pain you to lose . . . give them an extra big hug today and let them know how much you care. And think about me, would you?12316001024335229-2249811126145543868?l=mrsteed64.blogspot.com

More...

One of my dogs is a mixed Lab, about 70 pounds, and 13 years old. He is really showing his age, for example, he has not climbed a staircase (beyond the front stoop) in two years. I dread the day when his tail doesn't wiggle when I walk down the staircase in the morning. My sympathies, TheBreeder.

Thank you guys. I appreciate it.

Hotload, my cat was like that--an ancient pussy of 22. She'd had a very good and long life, but was losing the spring in her step, and died of old age in my arms while we were on the way to the vet's. Peaceful, at the end of a very long life, and in someone's arms—a good way to go, I think.

Thank you guys. I appreciate it.

Hotload, my cat was like that--an ancient pussy of 22. She'd had a very good and long life, but was losing the spring in her step, and died of old age in my arms while we were on the way to the vet's. Peaceful, at the end of a very long life, and in someone's arms—a good way to go, I think.

My vet just told me to start buying "senior food" for my cat, hopefully she'll last as long as yours!

Sorry for your loss :(

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.