HIV Induction

RawNerd

HIV Induction

Rocky had just graduated high school. With no money for college he was in need to find a job to make some cash. With the bad economy he had trouble finding any job at all. Rocky landed a job at a coffee house in the gay section of town. That’s where he met Dallas.

Dallas was a stud of a man. At 45 he was in excellent shape at 6’2” tall, 210 pounds with a lean, muscular swimmers build, dark hair and eyes and a package that made everyone stare.

Rocky could not take his eyes off this man. He did his best to be sure not to make eye contact with this stud, but Dallas knew he was being watched. Dallas made sure to draw Rocky’s attention every chance he got.

As it got late and closing time was fast approaching Rocky was told that he could punch out and leave since it was getting very slow in the shop. Rocky punched out, got himself a cup of coffee and went to sit down at the table next to his object of desire.

That’s when Dallas looked up at the teen and smiled. This was the first time Rocky knew he was noticed by the man. Rocky was so distracted he spilled his coffee all over the table where Dallas was sitting.

Rocky was embarrassed beyond belief. He immediately went and retrieved a couple of rags to wipe the table down with and when he returned the man was no longer at the table. Rocky had thought he blew any chance he might of have with this stud.

While Rocky was cleaning the table the man returned with a refill for himself and a fresh cup of coffee for Rocky.

“I figured after a long day of working here, you deserved to have someone else get you a fresh latte.” The man told Rocky.

“Thanks. Yeah, I can really use a cup to pick me up.”

The two sat down and drank their coffees and chatted. Rocky told the man that he had just started working at the coffee shop and was trying to make money so he could move out on his own.

Rocky learned that Dallas owned his own video production company. Dallas felt that Rocky could possible star in one of his productions is he was interested.

Dallas had the teens interest peaked. They continued to chat as closing time came and Rocky had to catch his bus home. As they left the shop Rocky got light headed and stumbled a bit.

“Are you ok Rocky?”

“I think so. I think I’m just light headed. I haven’t eaten since breakfast.”

“That’s not very smart. Why haven’t you eaten anything all day?”

“I didn’t have time to make lunch before leaving for work and I the only money I have is just enough to cover my bus fare to work and back home.”

“We can’t have that. Why don’t you let me cook you a good meal and then I can give you a ride home.”

“As nice as that sounds I couldn’t impose. Besides I have to be back at work by 5 am to help get the shop ready to open.”

“It’s no imposition, in fact you are welcome to crash at me place and I can bring you back to work in the morning.”

Rocky finally agreed with Dallas since he was beginning to feel weaker and weaker. What Rocky didn’t know is that Dallas had slipped some GHB into his coffee to make him feel the way he was feeling. They walked a short distance to Dallas’ black Hummer and drove off.

As Rocky rode along he began to zone out. When they pulled up to Dallas’ home he wasn’t sure where he was or how long they had been driving. Dallas pulled the car into the garage and shut the door. They climbed out of the car and headed into the house.

It was a big home once inside Dallas offered his guest a drink as he went to prepare dinner. “What would you like to drink Rocky?”

Not wanting to impose Rocky replied, “Anything you have will be fine with me.”

Dallas made Rocky a Rum and Coke and had the teen sitting on a bar stool at the breakfast bar in the kitchen as he prepared their dinner. Rocky began to feel better after downing his drink and was promptly given another one. Rocky continued to feel better the more he drank. That was all due to the Tina Dallas had added to Rocky’s drink.

Soon enough dinner was ready and the two ate their portions before heading into the den to chat some more. Rocky was wired after a nice meal and 3 Tina laced drinks. They cleared the table and moved to the couch to chat some more. Dallas took control of the conversation steering it the direction he wanted it to go and they were soon talking about sex.

“Rocky a young guy like yourself I’m sure you have girls hanging all over you.”

Dallas was correct, Rocky was a good looking young man. At 5’9”, 135 ponds, lean, thin runner’s build, brown hair and hazel eyes, but he was incorrect about girls hanging all over him. Dallas could tell from his reaction the truth of the matter.

“Dallas I am not really a ladies man. I had a girlfriend when I was in high school but it just didn’t seem to be for me.”

“Then you must have a boyfriend.”

“I’ve been with a few guys, but never really found the right guy for me.”

“I hope you played safe with these guys.”

“Absolutely. I’d never take a chance of catching something.”

“Then you’re HIV-?”

“Yup, even got tested a couple times to be sure.”

“Smart boy. Listen, I have a project coming up I think you might be perfect for. It calls for an HIV negative man in the staring role. You can make a lot of money.”

‘MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!’ Those were the magic words.

“What would I have to do?”

“It’s a video on sex and HIV and I need a young guy like you to play the part of the young guy.”

“I don’t think I can do that, I really wouldn’t want anyone to see my face in something like that. My parents don’t even know I’m into guys.”

“Well why don’t you think about it and you can tell me in the morning before I take you to work.”

“I thank you for the offer, but I am sure of my answer.”

“Rocky, after I show you my hospitality by feeding you and giving you a place to crash for the night, the least you can do is think about it tonight.”

Rocky felt guilty as to be so quick to say no to the offer Dallas made to him. He figured he could sleep on it and in the morning when Dallas dropped him off at work he could kindly turn the offer down.

“OK I will think about it. What time is it any way?”

With all the activities of the evening Rocky was unaware that is was nearly 2 am. Dallas said he would show Rocky to a place where he could be alone with his thoughts to ponder the offer that he was given.

First he showed Rocky where the bathroom was so he could take a quick shower. Rocky wasted no time in stripping down and getting in under the warm spray to rinse off the grime from that days work. He felt very alert and awake and was wondering how he would get to sleep that night.

When he climbed out of the shower and dried himself off he realized that all of his clothes were missing. He began to worry about what he might have gotten himself into when Dallas came in and told him that he put his clothes in the wash to freshen them up for the next days work.

Dallas led Rocky from the bathroom through a long hall and down a flight of steps to the basement. They passed through two more doors before entering what looked like a small sound studio. The only thing in the room was a small cage that looked just big enough for Rocky to get in on his hands and knees.

“Here is a perfect place for you to think about the offer I made you.”

“NO FUCKING WAY AM I GETTING IN THAT CAGE.”

There was no way Rocky could over power his host. Dallas grabbed the teen by the balls and pulled him down to his knees. The teen continued to struggle and resist being placed in the cage when he was kicked hard in the crotch.

“It will be easier on you if you cooperate and get in the cage like a good little boy.”

Rocky new he had no choice and was on all fours and slowly backing into the cage. When his ass hit the back of the cage the door was shut. Dallas had him raise his arms up so his elbows were higher then his back. He then inserted a bar to hold his arms in that position so he could not move.

Dallas then got behind the cage and pushed a good amount of meth laced lube into the teen’s ass followed by an inflatable dildo until he felt the resistance of the internal ring. He applied steady pressure and it slid deeper into the teen’s bowls. Next he flipped a switch and the dildo began to inflate till Rocky felt maximum pressure on his hole and deep inside his gut. After a few minutes the dildo deflated and the process would begin all over again.

There was no way that Rocky could get any sleep with the meth in his system and the constant inflation and deflation of the dildo in his ass. As Rocky felt the inflating dildo stretch his hole he then felt the cage being lifted off the ground.

Rocky thought about screaming out for help but didn’t want to anger Dallas. It seamed that Dallas knew what he was thinking as he told the teen he could yell all he wanted too since this room was sound proof. Dallas left Rocky there with the lights on for him to think about his situation and consider his reply on the offer to do the video.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 9
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2

HIV Induction- The Next Day

All night Rocky felt the dildo inflate and stretch his hole. He felt as if he needed to take a shit. Then the dildo would deflate and the feeling would be gone. Rocky began to wonder how long he had been in the cage, had he missed work, did he still have a job and what he was going to tell Dallas when he finally came for him.

Every so often he thought he heard the outer doors to the room he was in open and closed only to be left there to think some more. His arms ached and were numb from the elbow down. His knees hurt from being on them all night with no way of shifting position. He felt cramped and needed to take a piss really bad.

As the meth began to wear off Rocky began to doze off for a few seconds to minutes. He would wake and think he heard the outer doors opening and closing only to doze off again. He had lost all track of time when Dallas came in the room. Not a word was spoken as Dallas inspected the teen, walking around the cage as he slowly pushed it to and fro before the pump working the dildo was turned off with the dildo fully pumped up. It was then pulled from Rocky’s ass as it came out with a ‘pop’.

The cage was slowly lowered to the ground and the bar was removed allowing Rocky to lower his arms. The door was then opened and Rocky limped out on all fours. Dallas led him over to a bucket in the corner where he was told he could take a piss.

Rocky was so tired and ready to crash from the meth he had in his system from the night before. Dallas led him up stairs to a bed room where Rocky would be allowed to finally sleep.

Rocky quickly fell into a deep sleep. Dallas then moved him into a sleep sack and quickly secured him inside. He placed noise reducing head phones over his ears, a special gag in his mouth and covered his eyes with a blind fold that would seal out the light. Then the sack was suspended from the ceiling as the teen slept off the effects of the drugs.

When Rocky woke up he was unable to move, see, hear or speak. For a moment he thought he was dead. Dallas was aware of the teen waking up and quickly spoke to him through the head phones.

“You’re ok Rocky. I want you to learn to appreciate what God has given you; good looks, good health, and the ability to consciously make a choice.”

Rocky felt the crotch of the sack exposed and then felt a coolness followed by a ‘pinch’ on his soft dick. Slowly his dick began to get hard as he then felt his left arm exposed and the coolness followed by a needle stick into his arm. He coughed into the gag as he felt his senses being thrown into overdrive.

“You have plenty of time to think over my offer and you know what your decision should be.”

Rocky was left hanging there in the sleep sack as he heard the soft sounds of the ocean filling his ears. As the special mix of drugs flowed through his body he became open to suggestions he was subliminally hearing within the ocean sounds coming from the head phones.

Rocky hung in the sleep sack all day with a raging hard cock and felt as if his senses were on over load. As night time approached Rocky was lowered and removed from his sensory depriving state. Rocky never saw the light of the passing day so he had no clue how long he had been with Dallas. All Rocky knew was that he needed to be at work in the morning. He began to realize the only way out of this was to agree to do the video that Dallas wanted him to take the starring roll.

“Dallas, I don’t need to think any longer about your offer. I’ll be the star of your HIV video.”

“That’s great news.”

Rocky was given some forms to sign before he pssed out again.

HIV Induction-The production

When Rocky came to he was restrained in a sling in a strange room surrounded by lights and a couple guys with cameras. He looked over and saw Dallas sitting in a director’s chair chatting with a couple guys when he noticed Rocky was awake. Suddenly Dallas called out; “Action!”

A skinny guy walked out from behind Dallas with a board in his hands and yelled out; “A Rocky Pozzing, take one.”

Rocky was still a little groggy as he struggled a bit to grasp what was happening to him. He ran what the skinny kid had just said over in his head, ‘A Rocky Pozzing….oh my god, are they going to poz me?’

Suddenly Rocky was approached by a muscular man with a biohazard tattoo on his left arm. This guy stepped up between Rocky's legs with an old, used tooth brush in his hand. He rubbed the tooth brush along Rocky’s crack as Rocky shook his head from side to side and begged the man not to do this.

“Please don’t poz me, I beg you please don’t do this.”

His please were falling on deaf ears as the muscular man began to work the tooth brush into his neg ass. Rocky felt the brush scrape the inside of his ass as the man went to work abrading and opening up his hole for what was to cum.

Rocky began to think that maybe this was just an act. That’s it, it was an act and they weren’t letting Rocky in on it so his actions would be seen as being real. Rocky could tell that the tooth brush in his ass was real as it began to sting with every thrust. It began to hurt so much that Rocky couldn’t keep himself from screaming out in pain.

“FUCK! You’re killing me with that man, please stop.”

The man pulled the, now bloody, tooth brush from the well abraded and abused ass of the restrained Rocky. He made a point of showing it to the camera for dramatic effect before he put it down and called out; “Rocky is ready for pozzing.”

From out of no where maybe a dozen muscular men surrounded Rocky when he felt something stick him in his left arm and he let out a cough, then another cough as the man between his legs shoved his cock deep into his bloody ass. Rocky screamed out in pain as the man was only using his own blood for lube. As Rocky was being fucked he noticed that all the men had a biohazard tattoo on their left shoulder. The men surrounding him were feeling him up all over…pinching his nipples, pulling on his balls. By this time Rocky was moaning when one of the men pulled Rocky’s head over so that he could get his dripping cock sucked.

The guy fucking Rocky grunted out; “FUCK! I’m gona shoot! FUCK! Take my poz load!”

Rocky had no time to react when the guy he was sucking left his mouth to take his turn at fucking him. The first guy who fucked him walked over to Rocky’s head, leaned in to kiss him and whispered in his ear; “You have a sweet ass. I am glad I was the one to take your poz cherry.”

This was not an act, it was real. They were pozzing him and filming it. Rocky began to thrash about some more as the second guy fucked him hard and deposited his poz load.

Each man deposited a load in Rocky’s ass until the last and final one took his place between Rocky’s legs. Rocky noticed that he seem to have the biggest cock of all, it looked to be over 10” long and had a spiked PA through the tip.

The man looked down at him and said; “You ready boy to make sure all that poz cum inside you does the work it’s supposed to do?”

Rocky was speechless. His ass was already bloody and sore. He didn’t think he could take one more fucking. The man between his legs rammed the entire length of his cock inside Rocky balls deep in one stroke. Rocky was lost in all the activity. The guy fucking him seemed to take forever to cum.

The slam of Tina he was given at the start of the shoot was wearing off when the man leaned in and kissed Rocky deep and hard and whispered to him; “I’ve saved this load for you for over 2 weeks. Its gona be a big one and I have a high viral load. Welcome to the family boy.”

Then he hammered home with deep long strokes as sweat poured off his body and dripped onto Rocky. Suddenly he cried out; “OH! OH! FUCK YEAH! FUUUUUUCCKKK!”

Rocky was left alone in the sling as the cameras moved around him. One by one they all left leaving Rocky there alone with the skinny kid from the start of the shoot. The kid walked over and took Rocky’s semi hard cock in his mouth and slowly sucked it back to life. Before too long Rocky began to pant and moan out as he was approaching his orgasm. He cried out “FUCK!” as he had the strongest orgasm of his young life and shot the biggest load of his life down the skinny kids throat. The kid left and Rocky drifted off to sleep.

Rocky woke up in the front seat of Dallas’ Hummer outside the coffee shop. He was trying to figure out if what happened was all a dream or if it really happened. He went in for work and he was right on time. As the day went on he kept wondering about what had happened the night he spent with Dallas. He looked at the coffee shop owner and thought he had seen him in his dream. He saw numerous faces come through the coffee shop of men he never met before, v but thought he knew from some where.

That night when he got home he had a nice meal. His mother asked him how he enjoyed the week he spent with friend. He was puzzled since he felt as if he had only been gone for a single day. Then he headed into the bathroom to strip down to take a shower when he noticed a new biohazard tattoo on his right arm.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 11
  • Piggy 3
  • Thanks 2

Yes, maybe it would have been better if he had been conscious, but I think the pure evil of the whole thing, when Dallas tricks him into the conversion film...that got me hard as hell! I kept thinking of all those POZ guys lining up to fuck him...got me drippin! I also get a hardon when I see a biohazard tattoo...just think of all those guys with the tatts on their left shoulder! That would be so hot and almost overwhelming to me! Of course I love being drugged up and flying high...semi-concious is fucking hot!

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2

Being Bi sexual, and would love to see this story continue with Rocky's g/f becoming involved and having her go thru the same thing and Rocky would join with Dallas and fill her desire for big thick cocks filling her at both ends and helping her to join the club

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...