Holiday fucking...

Dirtysouth

Anyone ever go home for the holidays but plan to meet up with guys while there? I've gotta go home for Thanksgiving, figure what better way to get away from the family than setting up some breeding sessions on BBRTS.

I'd love to hear some stories and advice... I've used breedingzone and bbrts to get in touch with two bottoms who want my raw cock... but I'd love to attend a breeding party.

I salute you, Holidays, for getting my cock wet in a town where I don't know anyone!

• Moderators

About 8 years ago, I was home for Christmas. I was staying with my little brother because things were too crowded at my folks with my sister and all her kids. My brother was dating this total bitch then. They got into a fight over the phone on Christmas Eve night. After waiting half an hour for the fight to be over, I got bored and signed onto gay.com on my brother's computer. I found a local guy looking to breed some ass. I drove over to his house, sucked him hard and turned over and took his load. I was back at my brother's house before he finished arguing with his girl. To this day, he has no idea I did this.

• 1 year later...

Every Christmas when I travel home I visit a friend's dad I use to play with long ago. Hes getting up there but hes always happy to see me. I always ask him if he wants his present. He laughs and we drive out to the country and park and I suck his cock for all its worth. He must save it up because he blows a huge load quick then I keep sucking until he squirts again. He is very appreciative and makes for Happy Holidays for all.